2.1.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

Make a way to remove Bonespire stacks. As it stands, it's a completely unfun mechanic that makes me want to avoid content instead of dealing with it in interesting ways, the reason I play this game. It's a corrupting blood effect without counterplay. It forced you to get Immortal Call to deal with it, which in and of itself should be a massive, massive alarm right there, but considering that you can't even use Immortal Call before level 34, but can encounter Bonespire well before (I encountered one in Chamber of Sins level 2), it means that at that point in the game, if you see it and choose to fight it (which, before maps, there should never ever be an enemy you choose not to fight on all builds), you're dead. There's no two ways about it. It's a badly designed mechanic with no counterplay that left a sour taste in my mouth and, frankly, I don't want to make a new character until it's heavily revamped or removed, and that's really too bad because it's just one mod. But it's an uncounterable mod that I thought GGG would be able to tell right away that their player base doesn't want.
Last edited by inoka on Dec 11, 2015, 10:56:01 PM
"
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
Hey Qarl, can you confirm if Rigwald's Curse works with spells while unarmed? Aka spells gain +7% base critical strike chance.

Personally i think unarmed means attack, not spell.
Unarmed is unarmed.
Spells when unarmed are spells.

Doryani's Fist http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani's_Fist would disagree with you :P

edit: it doesn't work with spells though, someone tested it with EK while unarmed.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967
Last edited by Kaz2ndChance on Dec 12, 2015, 1:20:28 AM
after patch i got 18 stacks of bonespire in 10 second. RIP
Alt F4 didnt save

well restart again T_T
Something seems to have happened with "Attack in place" hotkey the last patch. Before this patch holding shift would prevent you from moving completely if you were already standing still and if you were holding a "Move only" hotkey and pressed your "Attack in place" hotkey, your character would stop moving.

Is it possible to hotfix this? Its making it quite uncomfortable to play right now as is.
died again to 20 stacks of bone spire shit
Last edited by tyrnephthys on Dec 12, 2015, 5:15:36 AM
a
Last edited by tyrnephthys on Dec 12, 2015, 5:25:11 AM
why does bone spire stack to fast?
one animation of bone spire will have 4 stacks once you closed the gap you have 20 stacks after you killed the monster youll have 20% of life and die to degen even if ur standing
Last edited by tyrnephthys on Dec 12, 2015, 5:24:56 AM
a fix with rigwald Before anyone killed rigwald makes sense
what about herald of ash MTX ? need my ghostflame burn :'(

My bad was thinking all burn will have ghostflame :'(
Last edited by Medrenngard on Dec 12, 2015, 7:41:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info