2.1.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

Version 2.1.0b
  • The degeneration caused by the Bonespire Talisman monster effect has been reduced significantly at all levels.
  • Fixed a bug where Blasphemy could be snapshotted.
  • Fixed a crash with the Ziggurat Totem Skin Microtransaction.
  • Fixed an instance crash with the Rigwald fight.
  • Fixed a minor bug with the Rigwald fight.

This is a restartless patch. Close and reopen your client to update. New instances will have the damage reductions for Bonespire Talisman even if you haven't updated.

Last edited by Qarl on Dec 11, 2015, 8:40:05 PM
Fixed a bug where blasphemy reserves 35% mana instead of 25%?
Nice
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Hey Qarl, can you confirm if Rigwald's Curse works with spells while unarmed? Aka spells gain +7% base critical strike chance.
"
elpipi wrote:

I doudt it's a bug, more likely a last min decision...I think its too harsh, considering there is "no curse mobs" "no curse map mods" "boss reduced effectiveness" and not to mention you have to invest in at least the 34% reduced mana wheels just to get a decent radius on the SOB...but whatever!
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
elpipi wrote:

I doudt it's a bug, more likely a last min decision...I think its too harsh, considering there is "no curse mobs" "no curse map mods" "boss reduced effectiveness" and not to mention you have to invest in at least the 34% reduced mana wheels just to get a decent radius on the SOB...but whatever!

Yes, it's no bug I Was being sarcastic :P, but they should have at least mentioned it. I spent the tree reset to have a toon that fits blasphemy With 100% mana reserved just to find out I'll need to reWork it. Even the aura calculator had it With 25% reserved.
is there a chart where you can see how many people bonespire talismans actually killed? that monster killed me and another person in my group and basically made us quit the game 3 hours into the league.
Last edited by Firedrop on Dec 11, 2015, 9:46:59 PM
Ty
"
elpipi wrote:
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
Hey Qarl, can you confirm if Rigwald's Curse works with spells while unarmed? Aka spells gain +7% base critical strike chance.

Personally i think unarmed means attack, not spell.
Unarmed is unarmed.
Spells when unarmed are spells.
Need a purpose in life...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info