Donald Trump

Still, if I read the executive action correctly, it basically tells legal non-citizen immigrants from that list of 7 countries "go home, you can try starting the arduous process again in 3 months." Kind of harsh.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 28, 2017, 2:04:56 PM
The funny thing is, there are literally Muslims entering the USA legally right now, and they will continue to do so for even while liberals claim there is some total ban going on.

They don't believe in facts, they believe in outrage culture and if they used logic to dissect this they wouldn't be able to play the victim and be outraged against Trump.

Believing the facts in this case goes against their best interest.
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
The funny thing is, there are literally Muslims entering the USA legally right now, and they will continue to do so for even while liberals claim there is some total ban going on.

They don't believe in facts, they believe in outrage culture and if they used logic to dissect this they wouldn't be able to play the victim and be outraged against Trump.

I've said a few things lately. First, Trump won the elections because of Liberals hypocrisy. They fight against bullying yet they act like bullies.

Second, we are looking right now at 8 years of Trump. If liberals really want to stand a chance against Trump in the next elections, they need to start with 2 things:

1. Stop their hypocrisy
2. Accept that Trump is not a sexist, racist, biggot, xenophobe....

Iraq - warzone, ISIS infested
Syria - warzone, ISIS, Al-Qaeda infested
Iran - islamist theocracy (highly anti-USA regime)
Libya - lawless islamist warzone (thanks Obama)
Somalia - lawless islamist warzone
Sudan - dictatorship / lawless islamist warzone
Yemen - islamist warzone

Not a bad start. Pakistan and Afghanistan should be on the list too. As well as Gulf theocracies, but that is just wishful thinking from my part. I hope Trump puts the Muslim Brotherhood on the list of terror organisation too. Start to clean house a bit and cut that "charity" funding streams, that only end up funding salafi jihadism.

Refugees from Syria and Iraq can be helped in local neighbouring countries: Lebanon, Turkey & Jordan. I'm all for helping refugees there, instead of bringing in economic migrants from the hostile 3rd world.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Iraq - warzone, ISIS infested
Syria - warzone, ISIS, Al-Qaeda infested
Iran - islamist theocracy (highly anti-USA regime)
Libya - lawless islamist warzone (thanks Obama)
Somalia - lawless islamist warzone
Sudan - dictatorship / lawless islamist warzone
Yemen - islamist warzone

Not a bad start. Pakistan and Afghanistan should be on the list too. As well as Gulf theocracies, but that is just wishful thinking from my part. I hope Trump puts the Muslim Brotherhood on the list of terror organisation too. Start to clean house a bit and cut that "charity" funding streams, that only end up funding salafi jihadism.

Refugees from Syria and Iraq can be helped in local neighbouring countries: Lebanon, Turkey & Jordan. I'm all for helping refugees there, instead of bringing in economic migrants from the hostile 3rd world.

Oabama and Bush caused the problems in Iraq and Syria. Obama funded and armed the so called "rebels" in Syria. Glad Assad freed Aleppo tho.

Meanwhile, Trump bans people from entering the US which does absolutely nothing for Americas security against terrorism. He also had to backtrack on a few things already. Lets see the americans pay for that wall shall we?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Meanwhile, Trump bans people from entering the US which does absolutely nothing for Americas security against terrorism.

Alternative Fact
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jan 28, 2017, 3:07:47 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

I've said a few things lately. First, Trump won the elections because of Liberals hypocrisy. They fight against bullying yet they act like bullies.

Second, we are looking right now at 8 years of Trump. If liberals really want to stand a chance against Trump in the next elections, they need to start with 2 things:

1. Stop their hypocrisy
2. Accept that Trump is not a sexist, racist, biggot, xenophobe....

8 years? What are you on? He is all those things you state under point 2 btw. Trump voter i guess? he might get impeached before his term is up and even if not, it will be 4 years not 8 because even his supporters want health care aka keep the ACA and they dont want to pay for the wall which they will have to do tho since he taxes imports from mexico which hits the US taxpayer, not mexico.
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Meanwhile, Trump bans people from entering the US which does absolutely nothing for Americas security against terrorism.

Alternative Fact

Nah, fact. Alternate facts is what Trump uses to excuse all his stupidity.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
Oabama and Bush caused the problems in Iraq and Syria. Obama funded and armed the so called "rebels" in Syria. Glad Assad freed Aleppo tho.

Yes.

On that note, the islamist group Nour al-Din al-Zenki, which was "vetted" by Obama administration and supplied money & weapons, just merged with syrian al-Qaeda branch today: Al-Qaeda merges with former US supplied rebel forces

I'd lol at Obama "incompetence", if the support from his admin wasnt done on purpose. I doubt that CIA and other intelligence agencies didn't know the ideology of the groups they were sending weapons to.

Now, Trump might be an overkill - but with the mess that Obama left, its a needed one.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Yes.

On that note, the islamist group Nour al-Din al-Zenki, which was "vetted" by Obama administration and supplied money & weapons, just merged with syrian al-Qaeda branch today: Al-Qaeda merges with former US supplied rebel forces

I'd lol at Obama "incompetence", if the support from his admin wasnt done on purpose. I doubt that CIA and other intelligence agencies didn't know the ideology of the groups they were sending weapons to.

Now, Trump might be an overkill - but with the mess that Obama left, its a needed one.

I know this already because shocker, i use twitter and follow journalists who know whats up and are actually talking to the Syrian people.

Funny how the media actually tells the truth about Trump but didnt tell the truth about Obama supporting terrorists.

Im all for what Obama did for the american people but he bombed other nations and funds and arms terrorists elsewhere.

Glad Assads forces freed Aleppo and restored water supply to Damascus after fighting off the terrorists.

Im glad im not in the US for once in my life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info