Donald Trump

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Wait, what? It's bad to change the world now?

"Change" is the key word. If it said "Improve the world" "World Peace" or any other definitively positive imperative, I wouldn't be so harsh on it. The ambiguity isn't an accident. Changing the windshield wipers on a car with flat tires and patting themselves on the back for a job well done has been the S.O.P. for far too long now. It's time to "change" the empty mantra of change into repair, rebuild and improve.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Wait, what? It's bad to change the world now?
"Change" is the key word. If it said "Improve the world" "World Peace" or any other definitively positive imperative, I wouldn't be so harsh on it. The ambiguity isn't an accident. Changing the windshield wipers on a car with flat tires and patting themselves on the back for a job well done has been the S.O.P. for far too long now. It's time to "change" the empty mantra of change into repair, rebuild and improve.
Oh, that's a stretch and you know it.

We need change. Real change. It wasn't that Obama was saying something wrong when he made that point campaigning in 2008; it's that he was lying.

I voted Obama in '08, by the way. Given McCain's behavior since, I don't feel too horribly guilty about it. Would have been about equally fucked up.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 20, 2017, 7:02:57 PM
If John Mccain got elected, we'd be swimming in body bags coming back from Iran by now. Probably 10s of thousands of soldiers dead. At worst, WW3 with the Russians. As bad as Obama was, at least we didn't get that.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 20, 2017, 8:27:50 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
If John Mccain got elected, we'd be swimming in body bags coming back from Iran by now. Probably 10s of thousands of soldiers dead. At worst, WW3 with the Russians. As bad as Obama was, at least we didn't get that.
Wow, I got Smiley to rip on a Republican.

I think we'd definitely have a new Cold War (a serious one, not "Obama lame duck lulz") against Russia under McCain, a more destabilized Middle East, increased Islamic terrorism, lots more dead and well-paid troops, even higher national debt than under Obama (really), slightly more jobs, less racial tension, and lower health insurance premiums. In short: better economically, worse in terms of foreign policy and debt (which Obama was already shit at). As long as McCain didn't trigger nuclear annihilation, about equally fucked up.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 20, 2017, 8:58:27 PM
The thing about John Mccain, and this is coming from the perspective of one crazy person analyzing another, is that he's fucking insane. Someone like him doesn't need the nuclear launch codes. You might as well just hand them over to me.

The worst thing I'd do with some nuclear launch codes is nuke a few whales. PITA wouldn't like it, but I would. And I estimate 13.5% of the population would think it was funny. And that's all I really care about.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 20, 2017, 9:15:01 PM

repost because true
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I like how they managed to squeeze in Cartoon Roger Stone.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
When trying to damage other people's property, commie-anarchists can't even draw a swastika properly

Spoiler

E:
Or write fascism: MILO's Protesters Are Illiterate

Yo, US education system really is in the gutter :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 21, 2017, 6:51:58 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5pc6yb/peak_delusion_reached_no_seriously_i_found_it/

The influence of Sanders vs Trump going forward. "Peak Delusion Reached"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info