Donald Trump

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

You keep being upset over Trump talking about grabbing pussy while your candidate is in bed with governments and terrorist organisations who stone women to death and chop of peoples heads, telling yourself you are on the side of justice and reason.

My reaction to most Snorkle posts
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 15, 2016, 1:01:16 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
You keep being upset over Trump talking about grabbing pussy while your candidate is in bed with governments and terrorist organisations who stone women to death and chop of peoples heads, telling yourself you are on the side of justice and reason.

Hahaha, QFT!

BTW, another liberal who promised "100%" to leave the US and move to Canada if Trump won, but ultimately chickened out. Surprise, surprise, lol. Liberal "promises" are like farts in the wind: they can smell really bad at first, but ultimately get diffused in due time.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 15, 2016, 1:33:11 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Mmmm, I'd love to see you Trumpets- who decried Hillary as a warmongerer- twist and contort yourselves to defend John fucking Bolton as secretary of state.

Oh, I think ya'll might be too young to remember him. (Hears the sound of youngins furiously googling)

What a lovely swamp he's building! Ten feet deeper!

I'd start by saying that Trump should be held accountable by everyone for nominating good and qualified people for government positions, and his base especially for nominating the kind of people he said he would in the campaign. With that said, there is no need to defend a nominee that hasn't been nominated yet, let alone a nominee who hasn't been approved yet, let alone an approved nominee who hasn't done anything bad (in a Trump administration) yet.

Liberals seem to be absolutely tossing their tendies over Trump's first 7 days as president elect.

Before I do any defending of any people involved in that triple-layer hypothetical cake I just wrote about, perhaps you could explain things that have actually happened over the last week (despite libs/the media, who were wrong about every single part of the 18 month election, saying the opposite would happen in many cases):

DEFCON nuclear threat moved to its lowest level.
Stock market at an all time high.
Assad asks for peace.
Russia ready for full cooperation.
Mexico and Canada can't wait to go to the table to re-negotiate NAFTA.
Killed the TPP (half of Dems wanted this too).

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Breitbart is just plain old solid. Very high truthiness. Silly for you to attack them.

I went to Breitbart for the first time yesterday. I was surprised to see that over half of their headlines matched the front page of the BBC website. Of the ones that didn't match, they were fully innocuous. Nothing at all like what I was expecting based on lib/media descriptions and allegations of the site. I'll still take a wait-and-see approach on it (especially given Bannon's continued role), but the incredible hypocrisy of the in-bed-with-Clinton media to cry foul about this when we have documented evidence of their lack of ethics is...well I might say unbelievable, but it's really just par for the course at this point eh?
Last edited by innervation on Nov 15, 2016, 2:13:46 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Hillary lost, in case you didn't notice. You no longer get to use her as an excuse.

I didn't mention Hillary at all in reference to Bolton. She didn't even cross my mind on that subject.

That was you, projecting.

"
Antnee wrote:
I love it, you're effectively speechless.

That'll be the day.

"
Antnee wrote:
You voted for Trump on the pretense that he would not be a warmonger (like HILLARY!!!1!) and he's at this very moment filling his swamp to the brim with GWB-era, neocon rejects.

Has Hillary stopped beating her wife? Your addition of "on the pretense" makes this statement a propaganda hit. People did vote for Trump on the premise that he would be less likely to lead us to war.

Bolton is a trained attack dog. He isn't an independent thinker or mover of his own agenda.

"
Antnee wrote:
Edit: Know what else is really fun?

Trump supporters: "CLINTON FOUNDATION IS A CONFLICT OF INTEREST! CORRUPTION!!!"

Trump wants top secret security clearance for kids,

Unlike Hillary - Trump plans on getting the proper clearance for people he might discuss sensitive issues with. Having a sounding board that you know you can trust is important.

[quote="Antnee"] wants to live in Trump Tower half of the time[/quote]

I don't find it difficult when other people want to live their own lives as they choose to. Do you find it difficult? I ask, because this seems to be the essence of your criticism here.

[quote="Antnee"], wants his kids to run the business[/quote]

If you recall the post I made (in one of the two threads) about how leaders make decisions, you would know exactly why this is being considered.

[quote="Antnee"]Trump supporters: "Well that seems reasonable to me" [/quote]

Are you suggesting that the Trump kids are bribing their father with hundreds of millions of dollars to get these positions? Are you suggesting that the Trump kids are foreigners? Aer you suggesting that the Trump kids are going to water down AIDS medications and then tack on additional fees to Airline tickets and claim they are a charity for AIDS? Are you suggesting that the Trump kids have public policy positions where it is acceptable to throw gay men off of buildings, stone women for cheating, and chop people's arms off for stealing?

Because that's what the Clinton Foundation and it's donors are accused of.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 15, 2016, 2:28:57 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

His letter failed to mention the 72% of his countrymen that want the firearms back.

firearms? what does that mean I dont follow?

I didn't save the link, but will try to track down the story and poll later on.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Hillbots on Reddit right before the election:

I kek every time.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
innervation wrote:
I went to Breitbart for the first time yesterday. I was surprised to see that over half of their headlines matched the front page of the BBC website. Of the ones that didn't match, they were fully innocuous. Nothing at all like what I was expecting based on lib/media descriptions and allegations of the site. I'll still take a wait-and-see approach on it (especially given Bannon's continued role), but the incredible hypocrisy of the in-bed-with-Clinton media to cry foul about this when we have documented evidence of their lack of ethics is...well I might say unbelievable, but it's really just par for the course at this point eh?

:-D

The truth shall set you free. No matter how much spin people love to put on current events and politics, the truth shall always remain the truth.
http://downtrend.com/71superb/democrat-luis-gutierrez-threatens-war-if-trump-enforces-immigration-law

1.) Find one liberal in power...

2.) Elect a GOP candidate who supports current immigration law and wants to enforce it...

3.) Watch the liberal foam at the mouth...
"
If Trump dares to revoke Obama's DACA executive order, Gutierrez said he will consider it a "declaration of war." He pledged to not allow immigration reform to go forward "on the backs of" Dreamers.

"Before they come for you, they will have to come for us," Gutierrez said

So liberals plan to start their own civil war? lol
When they started chanting "shame" I literally cringed lel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0JTl2fVqF8
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
even pathfinder blade vortex posts aren't THIS nasty
Last edited by Juicebox360 on Nov 15, 2016, 8:35:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info