Donald Trump

Do we really need analyses with videos like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

Young lady: what about the 'undocumented citizens'? (eyes roll out of head) if they vote will police come to their doors and deport them?

Obama: nope, go vote! if you vote, that makes you a citizen! (fully triggered)

Also for your consideration:

https://twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

Too lazy to check into this guy and his organization - it's already proven to my satisfaction that there are tons of illegals voting. I think it was based Dilbert man who pointed out that when, in the leaked emails, the Clinton camp is salty about the Obama camp registering illegals to beat her, is there even a question that they're doing the same thing for the higher-stakes general election?

Edit: and if all you care about is the popular vote, Trump would have won it if the constitution said it mattered. Voter turnout of the minority party in a solidly red or blue state is naturally depressed because of the way the EC works. Leaving aside that both campaigns would have stumped differently, you could pencil in 100,000 more votes for Hillary in Wyoming and Kentucky (lol) and a few million more for Trump in California.
Last edited by innervation on Nov 14, 2016, 4:02:12 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

"Reach out"? Is that what liberals are calling political spin and brainwashing now? LOL

Reach out - touch hate

Your own personal Soros
Someone to feel your pain
Someone who's sane
Your own personal Soros
Someone who's sane

Bernie's been schlonged
And the polls are wrong
Florida's blown
And the Red threat's grown
Tune in to CNN
and we'll pretend we still can win

Take second best
To this Orange Clown Fest
Things he suggests
leave you so distressed
Not just a blogger
You know I'm a Birddogger

Reach out - touch hate
Reach out - touch hate

Your own personal Soros
Someone to hear your tweets
Someone who cheats
Your own personal Soros
Someone who cheats

Heart in your throat
As you watch the vote
Polls and quotes
while the rednecks gloat
Give up your thoughts of free will
I'll make you a violent shill

Reach out - touch hate
Your own personal Soros
Reach out - touch hate
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Nov 14, 2016, 4:33:33 AM
^ top kek

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Bait and Switch... Trump is not getting rid of Obamacare LOL

Nice try. Trump said he liked and would keep 2 aspects. Preexisting conditions and keeping children on parents' plans until 26.

Considering that the ACA (Obamacare) now encompasses roughly 20,000 pages, keeping 2 things isn't what you or the MSM is claiming. It is more like a hitman telling a target that he won't hurt the target's thumbs.
You're huffing paint fumes if you think you can just keep the pre-existing conditions clause and not keep the individual mandate. Doing that would cause premiums to not just balloon, but skyrocket. It's like they're purposefully trying to break it even more so that...

...oh.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Reach out - touch hate

Your own personal Soros
Someone who's sane
Your own personal Soros
Someone who's sane

Bernie's been schlonged
And the polls are wrong
Florida's blown
And the Red threat's grown
Tune in to CNN
and we'll pretend we still can win

Take second best
To this Orange Clown Fest
Things he suggests
leave you so distressed
Not just a blogger
You know I'm a Birddogger

Reach out - touch hate
Reach out - touch hate

Your own personal Soros
Someone who cheats
Your own personal Soros
Someone who cheats

Heart in your throat
As you watch the vote
Polls and quotes
while the rednecks gloat
Give up your thoughts of free will
I'll make you a violent shill

Reach out - touch hate
Your own personal Soros
Reach out - touch hate

Bwa-hahahaha! OMG, that was epic.

EDIT... it's still playing in my mind along with these lyrics, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 14, 2016, 9:48:11 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
Bait and Switch... Trump is not getting rid of Obamacare LOL

Nice try. Trump said he liked and would keep 2 aspects. Preexisting conditions and keeping children on parents' plans until 26.

Considering that the ACA (Obamacare) now encompasses roughly 20,000 pages, keeping 2 things isn't what you or the MSM is claiming. It is more like a hitman telling a target that he won't hurt the target's thumbs.

"Nice try?" Trump said he wanted to End Obamacare. It's part of his speech campaign besides his wall. You can find him saying in almost every speech he had through out his campaign. I just need you people to understand that he's just a bullshitter like the rest of them. At least Hillary doesn't use the same damn interjection over and over again... "great."

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

"Nice try?" Trump said he wanted to End Obamacare. It's part of his speech campaign besides his wall. You can find him saying in almost every speech he had through out his campaign. I just need you people to understand that he's just a bullshitter like the rest of them. At least Hillary doesn't use the same damn interjection over and over again... "great."

I think Democrats should do well to learn from Hillary as a great negative example. After all, she managed to lose the election to Trump and that's no small feat. Therefore, what Hillary has and hasn't done should be noted, but not in the way you seem to think.

You could say many unflattering things about Trump and I would probably agree with most, but his campaign was, well, great.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 14, 2016, 10:08:10 AM
Meltdown compilation of The Young Turks on election night: https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=2LOxM-V8yjI

Fuck is it entertaining.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
bush reaches high at around 90% approval for saying 'we gonna git em', leaves office at ~30% approval.
republican congress drives approval below 20% over the next 8 years.

>elect republican president and senate

Pretty sad state of affairs, hopefully we are able to once again bounce back from the great foresight of the fundies in Kansas and midwest. Pretty ridiculous track record going here. And trump is going to bring all the usual players back in, thanks Midwest for letting these people lie to you repeatedly.

Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Nov 14, 2016, 12:10:35 PM
"
LostForm wrote:
bush reaches...

When liberal tactics fail, the "Bush card" is pulled from the pile.

"
LostForm wrote:
thanks Midwest for letting these people lie to you repeatedly.

You mean "entire country"?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info