Donald Trump

Or he is just stupid as hell.

Wouldn't mind if somebody trolls him to quote Hitler.
If you still believe that Trump is stupid you're in for a rude awakening.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
He is "clever" in a way, he´s smart enough to manipulate people(fascist rhetoric, simple messages, amplification of archaic fears and narcissism[in THE narcissistic society*]).

On the other hand he is ignorant about real global solutions, he´s not "for the people", just for his supporters, which he describes as "the people"(as mentioned above). And I have the impression that he doesn´t have a problem with telling lies, in fact I have the impression, he is enjoying his own fast reactions and answers instead to the point of being proud of it.

In fact he doesn´t have any political program, no solutions at all, dangerous combination...

* http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-jim-taylor/narcissism-america_b_861887.html

There might only be a small chance of a "rude awakening" in November(people underestimated him as well as widespread irrational fear before, who knows ?), I just wouldn´t have expected this in the "free" world that says it cares about "human rights".

News on Trump/KKK as well:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/index.html
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 29, 2016, 8:15:41 AM
Really? People are gonna give Trump a hard time for retweeting that quote? To begin with, I doubt many of the numbskulls who think it was such a clever trick would have known any better that the pedigree of that ancient quote included Mussolini. Just because il Duce said it doesn't make it inherently evil. I'm sure he also said "I love you, ma," at least once. As it is, the quote goes back to pre-Christian Rome, and is still a fine and meaningful thing to say, no matter who else has repeated it.

Or if Trump happens to say he loves dogs, are y'all gonna drop a comparison with Hitler for it?
=>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Feb 29, 2016, 9:50:04 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
The nimble navigator retweeted a Mussolini quote. Cheeky!

So pretty much crit discharge. k.
Hey...is this thing on?
"

here he shows how he's way smarter than most who will link that as "proof of racism". Yes, you need to know the group/person, its so much easier to hate people without knowing them, only a fool would speak their mind with zero knowledge of the matter.
So tell me, would you burn a witch at the stake because someone tells you they are a witch? or would you do some investigation? I swear people never change. I can imagine the Salem population thought themselves pretty smart too. This is why humanity loses.

"
Xavderion wrote:
The nimble navigator retweeted a Mussolini quote. Cheeky!

regardless of source, its a fucking good quote.
only the most betas of the betas would say otherwise. wouldnt surprise me if there would be loads of people like that. hell, some people think that strength is "problematic", could they shout any louder how pathetic they are?

also I have the feeling that quote - and many alike - is way older than Mussolini.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 29, 2016, 10:03:59 AM
the candle that burns bright burns half as long.

it isn't beta to say maybe we shouldn't go with a plan that expires us after one day. (that is just being bad at lioning)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Feb 29, 2016, 10:05:24 AM
^I agree, this thread doesnt have enough false equivalence

why am I reminded of yeb "slow and steady wins the race"?
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Feb 29, 2016, 10:10:23 AM
the quote implies you should go big, even if it leads to a short life. That in order to be powerful you must be reckless.

I mean sure, we could be a lion, and get shot by some business guy from Minnesota or w/e just looking for sport. good plan.
Hey...is this thing on?
^Im just not making any connection to the politics.

if you do, please tell me, the meaning of this Sanders quote:

http://www.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bernie-sanders.jpg
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info