Donald Trump

"
Manocean wrote:

Even libs don't find her honest. Honest is probably the very last word I would use to describe The Hillary.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:

Even libs don't find her honest. Honest is probably the very last word I would use to describe The Hillary.

Since when have liberals cared about honesty?
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
well, if you mention income inequality, some people wont care what you say after that as long as you are implying that gap will shrink.

mix that with rwnj's though, where if you mention racial hatred, they wont care what you say after that as long as you are implying that they get to shoot black people or hunt down fleeing immigrants.

I would rather be duped by people claiming to help people as their vehicle than being duped by somebody promising racial violence as their vehicle, easy. Either way they are going to get in and be faced with the realities of a slow moving, by design, government.

By the way, trump said he is going to make all the states divert $110 billion dollars of their education budget to put towards 'charter school' programs, where he promises to 'find a special school inner city school for every black and Hispanic child in the country', and he is 'going to let anyone, really anyone, open a school in the inner city'. @ his family research values aka extreme nutters convention speech

^ but trump people are only concerned with the truth and not at all attracted to trump over lies and race baiting. Never mind that he is implying the federal government is going to control state budgets directly, a big no no for every conservative platform ever.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 22, 2016, 9:53:09 AM
Murica confirmed for third world now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
ya man, it is a total pandemonium in downtown charlotte, I mean just look how crazy it has been!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTigrnWmT60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK7mJCcegp0

But nah let 8 guys and another one guy with a gun convince you otherwise.

Also be sure you don't watch the coverage where the reporter gets knocked to the ground, and then goes on describe how the man found him, apologized and gave him a hug and said he shouldn't have taken his frustrations out like that.

Just concentrate on the fact that there was a shirt on fire in an intersection behind some tear gas, and jump to conclusions, k?

some more "madness" of this third world country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hRHjHDoyU
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 22, 2016, 4:10:07 PM
^ pretty weak damage control tbh
Have you guys seen the lasted commercial "save the day" a commercial bashing on Trump, deguised as a commercial for the importance of voting, this is so much cringy, there's even one actor who is crying for us to vote against Trump xDDDD
"
LostForm wrote:

Also be sure you don't watch the coverage where the reporter gets knocked to the ground, and then goes on describe how the man found him, apologized and gave him a hug and said he shouldn't have taken his frustrations out like that.

I watched a bit of livestream last night, the usual violent pieces of shit robing and acting like trash. as for xav link, pretty sure that kind of shit happened last time as well. (I dont even know where, who's counting the riots by now). Ofc there are reasonable people there as well. but there's a lot of lowlife trash just waiting for an excuse to start shit. funnily enough people like last like to feed into these racist dumbfucks yet Im pretty sure they will mock southerners for being "racist dumbfucks"

Boy, I remember the last time a cop got shot, the cops rioted and pillaged cities. Or that asian riot last year, phew.

Put your head in the sand and virtual signal a bit more, will ya?

"
diablofdb wrote:
Have you guys seen the lasted commercial "save the day" a commercial bashing on Trump, deguised as a commercial for the importance of voting, this is so much cringy, there's even one actor who is crying for us to vote against Trump xDDDD

>if you vote for trump you pretty much vote for nuclear holocaust,do "the right vote" and you can see this actor penis

lol, holy shit (as an aside, Im sure SJWs would set the video afire if it was "see this actress vagina" instead, either way its an absurd promise and I think people who vote on that base should legally be turned into soylent green)

Now tell me which picture is better for this (missing a display of their usual drug-abuse-led life)

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Sep 22, 2016, 5:00:44 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
^ pretty weak damage control tbh

damage control? nah you are just sucking down the sensational bullshit they are feeding you.

Good job btw of charlotte police denying to release the body cam footage, that should smooth things over pretty nice eh? Like we have the incident on tape, but nah, we arnt going to show you what really happened..

Tomorrow the news might really be nuts, people are being bused in from other places like baltimore today.

So you might really have the red meat you are salivating for. You wont have to rely on the media spinning sensational camera work and one or two isolated incidents involving less than 20 people. To put it in perspective, 1 person was shot downtown at the protests last night, 2 people were shot at a new year's eve celebration downtown a few years ago, and more businesses were damaged.

@disrupted, I can tell you are trying to communicate, but I have no idea what you said, I don't speak that dialect of wtf.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Sep 22, 2016, 5:21:29 PM
"
LostForm wrote:

@disrupted, I can tell you are trying to communicate, but I have no idea what you said, I don't speak that dialect of wtf.

Try again when you reach three digits. It will help
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info