Donald Trump

He wasn't saying no one gives a fuck. He was saying "we" (???) talk about a point where no one gives a fuck. Anymore.

I do think he's implying people barely give a fuck anymore. The fucks, they are diminishing.

No. Grow more fucks, motherfucker.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 26, 2016, 9:54:33 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
If no one gives a fuck, why is Hillary's entire strategy built around painting Trump as a sexist racist islamophobic [Removed by Support]?

Nah, that was because she wants a landslide victory. Moderate Republicans should flee from Trump if they have dignity after knowing what kind of douches work with him.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 27, 2016, 10:20:57 AM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
If no one gives a fuck, why is Hillary's entire strategy built around painting Trump as a sexist racist islamophobic [Removed by Support]?
Nah, that was because she wants a landslide victory. Moderate Republicans should flee from Trump if they have dignity after knowing what kind of douches work with him.
Probably.

But flee to Clinton? Almost certainly not. And it you really, really press the whole "lesser evil" angle, I could definitely see some points for Trump there.

And I think people should be fleeing from Clinton, too.

These candidates are fucking shit.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 27, 2016, 10:21:30 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
But flee to Clinton? Almost certainly not. And it you really, really press the whole "lesser evil" angle, I could definitely see some points for Trump there.

Considering he is a fucking fan of conspiracy theories and he hires the worst people possible to work with, you'd have to be dense as a neutron star to think that. He has zero advantage.

I said it many times, but the FPTP system doesn't allow for new parties to emerge. People should move to change that, so parties can be destroyed and replaced eventually if they fuck enough. Clinton wouldn't be viable if Republicans weren't so shit. Natural selection and all that. I think Canada just did that so conservatives can't win again without having a big support from the rest of the population.

In my opinion US needs a proper center right party rather than far right populism.

Here in my country parties are shit, but if they fuck enough they dissapear rather than being too entrenched for that. And believe me, corruption is stupid here, specially of the pork barrel variety, social issues and police state are less of a problem here. See, Conservatives screwed up so much for so many decades that no one is conservative here any more (electoral fraud, five dictatorships, neoliberals that created a great depression), but we still have shitty left wing parties (a more centrist one was elected recently, leaning right, and a lot of people from the far left are being jailed, so I have hopes for the long run).
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 26, 2016, 10:41:48 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

She insulted every single Trump supporter yesterday by calling them racist. She basically pulled a Romney (remember the 47%?). It will be interesting to see who the cuckservatives will be voting for in November.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 27, 2016, 10:24:24 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
She insulted every single Trump supporter yesterday by calling them racist. She basically pulled a Romney (remember the 47%?). It will be interesting to see who the cuckservatives will be voting for in November.

No, she didn't do that. I read the transcript. She specifically separated the alt right from the rest of republicans. She wants the moderate ones if possible, as I said. She talked about the fringe that follows Trump, but that doesn't mean his followers are necessarily the fringe.

This is about exposing the people he deals with so the rest feel disgusted enough (honestly, someone had to fuck with the alt right already). When Trump did the AMA in reddit was probably the point when I think things went low enough (the subreddit he went is a documented cesspool that is basically full of Trump supporter stereotypes). Bannon was the cherry on top, but the AMA was definitively the worst part.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 26, 2016, 10:35:52 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

No, she didn't do that. I read the transcript. She specifically separated the alt right from the rest of republicans. She wants the moderate ones if possible, as I said. She talked about the fringe that follows Trump, but that doesn't mean his followers are necessarily the fringe.

This is about exposing the people he deals with so the rest feel disgusted enough (honestly, someone had to fuck with the alt right already). When Trump did the AMA in reddit was probably the point when I think things went low enough (the subreddit he went is a documented cesspool that is basically full of Trump supporter stereotypes). Bannon was the cherry on top, but the AMA was definitively the worst part.

She made the ~40% of the voters who genuinely support Trump feel like racists, she clearly insulted them. She did it to sway the cuckservatives. We'll see if it pays off for her. I read the transcript too and it was a good speech. She stringed together lie after lie after lie and probably convinced some people with it, after all it's really tedious to fact check so many lies. But Trump can do this too so we'll see how it goes.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
She made the ~40% of the voters who genuinely support Trump feel like racists, she clearly insulted them. She did it to sway the cuckservatives. We'll see if it pays off for her. I read the transcript too and it was a good speech. She stringed together lie after lie after lie and probably convinced some people with it, after all it's really tedious to fact check so many lies. But Trump can do this too so we'll see how it goes.

I guess that the whole birther fiasco was a lie. And that he follows Alex Jones and he is a conspiracy nut is a lie. And his civil right lawsuits are a lie. And those pro confederate Breitbart articles are a lie. And the white supremacist fringe that supports Trump and is becoming mainstream. And so on.

At worst she went for hyperbole, but lies? Not really significant.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Aug 27, 2016, 12:19:51 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:

Now, in your own words: tell me why regarding 4-way over 2-way is a fallacy.

(also LOL that you're comforted by a "mere" 7 point lead)

It all comes down to the question if Trump can secure the cuckservative vote. If he can, he wins. If not, he loses. Simple shit.

Except not really

RL isn't a 4chan board

They should all just take a page from our PM's book

Ah yes, Justin "Current Year" Trudeau, the man who got into power by promising dude weed lmao and "social justice". What a stunning example of Canada's intellect.
Last edited by Alybad on Aug 27, 2016, 4:53:33 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:

She made the ~40% of the voters who genuinely support Trump feel like racists, she clearly insulted them.
GOOD.

"
Xavderion wrote:
She did it to sway the cuckservatives. We'll see if it pays off for her. I read the transcript too and it was a good speech.

This was the actual point of the speech, to provide traditional conservatives an offramp.

"
Xavderion wrote:
She stringed together lie after lie after lie and probably convinced some people with it, after all it's really tedious to fact check so many lies. But Trump can do this too so we'll see how it goes.
How about just one or two examples of an outright lie from that speech?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Aug 27, 2016, 6:22:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info