Donald Trump

LOL never say never Antee. I actually see Hispanics and blacks going Republican when they start having to pay for shit. How many Hispanic or black countries have extensive social welfare or high taxes. Thats what I thought. Only white liberals put those policy in place. Peronally I cant wait for white minority. It'll happen sooner than later because whites want idiotic and bankrupt state to take care of them while rest of the world believes in tried and true social capital (many children and big family)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 18, 2016, 10:11:23 PM
Hispanic countries have welfare (I live on one of those countries). It's poorly run a lot of times (piling debt to the point of going Venezuela sometimes), but it exists. A lot of countries with black people just lack the resources for that, probably, I should research it.

You know, not everyone is a low tax fetichist in the making. Manage well money, and people will even take high taxes. I'm not sure of what part of the world you think uses "social capital" rather than try to make some retirement system, but it's probably a place that cannot afford it to begin with (or that can stomach letting people die on the streets). The reason we don't rely on families is because families can be conditional/abusive or inexistent.

There is a whole branch of economics dedicated to studying welfare, it's an interesting ongoing problem, because yes, it can be sustainable.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 18, 2016, 11:51:25 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:

"
Raycheetah wrote:
ey, when the opposition has no real points to raise, mockery is all they have. =^[.]^=

Says someone from the side with /pol/, /r/the_donald, Breitbart and Stormfront.

The first three are okay, I don't think Ray is a neo nazi tbh.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The first three are okay, I don't think Ray is a neo nazi tbh.

Neither I. I'm just saying Trump supporters don't have a high ground when it comes to mockery of other people (actually, there is a replacement of thoughtful discussion by meme magic and mockery). If anything, Trump campaign and Trump supporters are all about insulting other people (see /r/the_donald and /pol/, and a lot of crappy Breitbart articles...I'm pretty sure Stormfront has infiltrated those places given who moderates them; I'm not the one that came with crooked Hillary and Lying Ted). When other people come and mock them or Trump, they shouldn't get triggered, they have it coming.

But as someone on internet said:

"When Trump supporters send its people, they're not sending their best. They are not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing neonazis. They're bringing racists. They are bringing trolls. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

But in no way I'm being hateful toward Trump supporters. He totally loves Mexico, and I totally love Trump supporters. I'm just saying we have to protect our borders and deny new accounts to Trump supporters in any forum, until we solve the neonazi problem.
Last edited by NeroNoah on Jun 19, 2016, 2:50:47 PM
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Antnee wrote:
Look... as much as I want it to, manufacturing is never, ever, ever coming back to the US. Ever. And even if it does, you can bet it's going to look a lot more like the Adidas plant in Germany than Rosy the Riveter.

Mexico is only the closest (and therefore most visceral) example of our problems. It's an easy whipping boy, and an even easier target. It is literally easier for people to understand a giant, ridiculous wall than to read up on why we're in this mess to begin with.

Want US manufacturing jobs? Guess what, you're going head-first and full-thrust into the protectionist rabbit hole. There is no other alternative.
Either that, or you plan on repealing minimum wage laws. I don't think it would be impossible for American labor to compete with foreign labor if it were legal to price-match.

Although it does beg the question of whether such a thing is even worth achieving.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Either that, or you plan on repealing minimum wage laws. I don't think it would be impossible for American labor to compete with foreign labor if it were legal to price-match.

I think labor would still be cheaper elsewhere even without a minimum wage (bad PR to pay really low wages, also, living in US is more expensive). Even if protectionist laws made manufacturing jobs return, it would end automatized just because of costs.
"
NeroNoah wrote:

that's some deviantart fanfic tier writing right here.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

I politely disagree, :P
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
NeroNoah wrote:

The issue is that it's far from being simple fanfic.

It is hard to see his failure to condemn KKK as anything but a tacit endorsement of this group.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info