Blasphemy

Is anyone else having the blasphemy gem reappear on the side of the screen that it's ready level everytime they relog, doesn't matter how many times I right click it, it keeps coming back.
passive inc. curse radius can inc. area cuse aura ?
yep
Most melee charachters use hatred + herald of ash that's 75% mana reserved. With blasphemy + one curse it is now 110% mana reserved. Not only do i need to pick up reservation passives to bring it down to 100% but also use blood magic gem since i won't have any mana left anyway.

Also have to be close to enemies to put curses on them with this gem. So that's only melee builds.
Can sum up with: too many penalties
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 20, 2016, 3:07:13 AM
This gem demonstrates why the Reduced Mana butchering was just as a bad idea.
After a certain reveal in the new league, I feel like it's time to start the crusade for blasphemy perma self curse with shackles of the wretched. Come on GGG!
This skill needs to go back to 25% or 30% at the very least. Why? Because blasphemy is already balanced around having to sacrifice a lot for +1 curse items anyway. The current 35% reservation is like a double penalty.
Its popularity speaks volumes to the contrary.
Tried making a melee Fire build around it by taking one of my auras off and adding Flammability... gave up on it, before the gem hits lvl 15... the mana reserving cost is just too much, considering that using Anger alone will give you much more, plus you can just cast the curse whenever you want (Increased Duration FTW), so yeah, it should be toned down to either 25 or 30% at least, because it's just not worth the wasted slot...

The only reason that someone would ever use this support gem is if they are just waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to cast their curses directly, or if they want to play a multi-curse support character to help others to kill faster.,

EDIT: Oh yeah... forgot to add that Heretic's Veil does a much better job than this gem do.

"
Vipermagi wrote:
Its popularity speaks volumes to the contrary.

Whether it's popular or not, it doesn't means it should remain as it is.
Last edited by eralduspr on Oct 9, 2016, 7:54:42 PM
I know - Melee sucks compared to range.
But I like to play Melee.

For Melee Blasphemy is very, very good.
I sacrafice Hatred and Herald of Ash for Enfeeble and Temporal Chains or Vuln + Enfeeble or
Vulnerability + Punishment (only with unwavering stance) any day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info