Finally found a build I can't beat 28 pvp

So I am able to survive the volls one shot but i cannot for the life of me ever beat on of these.

Even with temp chains up they are only ever one more flickering strike away from my death... Perhaps if I wasnt using a level 1 temp chains and had a molten shell/shield whatever it's called.

GG Voll's mara's you win for now.

So I think the list goes

1.Volls flicker maras
2.Dual strike/flicker shadow
3.Facebreaker mara

^ all running temp chains/bear trap and MS
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 15, 2013, 9:44:49 AM
I think a properly geared frost witch could deal with them, but it's hard to tell .. I play HC, and so far I've only encountered 1 Voll flicker duelist who owned me, but my gear is pretty crap at the moment. Molten shell is a must against flicker strikers.
I would have placed the freeze build witch/shadow on there but all you have to do to avoid losing to them is curse them and have capped resistance oh and a dispel freezing and chilled flask
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
I would include strong archers in the list. But I don't want to tell the build, since its secret :P
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
"
Ramanuga wrote:
I would include strong archers in the list. But I don't want to tell the build, since its secret :P

If i find one of these archers I will add it.

I'm currently unbeaten in 1v1 out of ~55 games, and unbeaten with 1 exception in 3v3 out of ~60 games. Flicker Marauders with the unique 2 h mace are annoying, but I can absolutely handle them with my build. Actrobatics are actually not bad for pvp, Resolute Technique doesn't ignore the extra chance to dodge from Acrobatics, also you can get high block chance to prevent them from always hitting you for so much dmg.
Last edited by Apokalyxio on Feb 16, 2013, 9:39:51 PM
Just played with some flicker maras, it has to be the most boring and saddest tactic to use multiple flicker strike gems, no skill required just lame
I think you might be talking about me _Kyle_ I use flicker strike and Temporal Chains and it works really good but I don't use Facebreaker but if you wanna be strong in lvl 28 pvp high hp/health regen is good and just have some ok gear with atleast flicker strike so people can't run
see today mara with 220(as he say) hp regen
we can hardly kill him in 3v1
he dont do much damage but that regen
game has about 6 draw

well even he wont kill me im 100% cant beat him in 1x1
WTF is a Volls flicker marauder?

Volls is a level 35 armor...

Maybe you're talking about the 2h unique mace Geofri's Baptism?

Facebreaker build is actually afwul vs anyone with a real pvp build. It has no gap closer but bear trap and temp chains which you should also have and whether or not they are OP is another issue entirely.

Furthermore your resist should be maxed which mitigates a lot of infernal blow damage and if they use frenzy they basically hit as hard as someone with geofri's baptism anyway except they have no flicker strike, no leap slam, etc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info