[•TDP•][3.23] The Duckling Paradise | Recruiting for Affliction League

bump
IGN: HarroHarbinger
hi ,

i would like to join the guild

as for the requirements the only one that i didn't fulfill is the +85 char in any league

i only have 2 chars in past leagues and they all went to +70 then i kinda lost interest in them so i rerolled

*i only played last week or 2 weeks of perandus*

but im active and friendly :3

atm i only play SC

my current character is FluffyPotato still lv.32 tho cause i had some technical troubles with the game * all fixed tho luckily*

i know i'm a bit new but i hope to learn alot more from you guys and just have fun with the guild

regards

Potato
"
Potatotator wrote:
hi ,

i would like to join the guild

as for the requirements the only one that i didn't fulfill is the +85 char in any league

I'm sorry but the character level requirement is mandatory.
Last edited by Catharsis on Jun 7, 2016, 2:15:28 AM
bump
Ingame Name: GFIvangard
League: PHC
Current Level: 74
Previous Chars: I cleaned out my chars just before prophecy so I don't have any 85+ atm, but several 80+
Experience: I've played in most leagues to some extent, I originally started playing in open beta.

I'm just looking for a community to join that I can be part of and play the game with. Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers
hey i am intrestet to join your league ..i am a casual player comming to poe from time to time.just looking for a community to have more fun with the game
Welcome welcome

Bump
bump
Hi!
I'd love to join! I play on average 10 hours of PoE every day, unfortunately I have the habit of deleting my characters after each league.... But yeah, old beta player and still love the game.

I'm a friendly, helpful, communicative and overall just a nice 28 year old guy.

My name ingame is SpiFFek.

Hope to hear from you! :-)
Hello there,

I'd be really interrested to join, I'm a veteran player since beta and have been playing POE pretty much ever since. I'm looking for a place simply to discuss and possibly find some friends since it's rather weird finding any in here. I've been a member of only 1 guild since then and they just stopped playing for the most part so I had to simply leave.

Im currently pretty advanced in the league(PSC) and I just feel like I could use more social interactions, I love voice chat and dicussing about the game in general.

Name ingame is FallingToANewLevel
Last edited by Wyra on Jun 14, 2016, 10:27:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info