WTS 2 Chaos each; ilvl 55+ Uniques (Blood Reaper, Mightflay, Lazhwar), & Quality gems

"
Jidesia wrote:
Updated the offers.

BernyBerny: I wrote down your offer, but I probably won't sell the minion life for just 2 chaos unless I get drunk during the weekend. Which is very possible, but still.

nem8: I'm going to take a totally wild guess and assume you meant the Searing Touch instead of that white 5L. I'd love to let it sit through the weekend, partially because I have a love/hate relationship with that thing (blasted trillion orbs to upgrade it from a 2S in hopes it'd be good enough to make up for the lack of crit, but alas, I'm an idiot who relies on FP and cold snap more than FB) But I do appreciate you throwing a decent offer right away so gah, I don't know, let me roll around in a corner for a moment.

Sure its up to you. The reason i put this offer down is because i want it fast tho. Its, in my eyes, a generous offer and i dont think you will get better (considering there are similar staffs on the market that has gone unsold for days without offers)

I will be back online in around 3hrs and ill hit you up then to see if you have decided, know that i will not increase my bid tho.
Offers updated, minion life sold to bitedefer.

nem8: As said, I do appreciate the offer. However, even if Searing Touch itself is fairly easy to find on the shops, a 5L one is very rare. Moreover, I got an offer of 1 Exalt 4GCP.
IGN: Jid
Bump. Added Anger (7%) & Conductivity (5%)
1 GCP offered for the Saffel's Frame IG
1 gcp for ullr

IGN: Wardom
IGN: Gatline
Last edited by trey44 on Feb 15, 2013, 11:23:52 AM
Updated the offer on Ullr.
Wurm's Molt (+32 Life): None

1 alch 1 chaos

Nick: AladornxD
online after 20pm brazil time

Last edited by NiroBR on Feb 15, 2013, 11:07:31 AM
Updated offer on the Wurm's Molt, Chin Sol sold IG.
If the one Alch is still good on the Wurm's Molt (+36), I'm on now.
IGN: Grendoro
I then retract my bid for the staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info