WTS 2 Chaos each; ilvl 55+ Uniques (Blood Reaper, Mightflay, Lazhwar), & Quality gems

Not looking to rip people off, but not looking to get ripped off either so no sale unless price is fine for both of us. Going with poeex rates (1 Exalt = 2 Divine = 5 GCP = 18 Chaos)

Buyout is 2 Chaos per item or gem, but willing to negotiate.

Uniques:
Spoiler

Gems:
Spoiler

IGN: Jid
Last edited by Jidesia on Feb 17, 2013, 6:58:06 AM
hey mate, 1 chaos 1 alch for blackgleam
IGN: @TheCarry
1 Orb of Chaos for Ullr.
Updated the offers.

Gonna wait a few hours to see if anyone bids more on the blackgleam. If not, I might aswell sell it to you as I won't have any use for it, even if the bid's a bit lower than I initially was looking for it.

As for the Ullr, I'd rather wait through the weekend. Tbh I'd be really hesitant on selling it for just 1 chaos.
2 chaos minion life quali
ign: Deaminos
the staff.

IG nemt, nemw. Ill be on in a few hrs, feel free to answer here aswell so i can check and maybe get on sooner if thats preferable, im rolling a new toon and i want that staff for her.
Updated the offers.

BernyBerny: I wrote down your offer, but I probably won't sell the minion life for just 2 chaos unless I get drunk during the weekend. Which is very possible, but still.

nem8: I'm going to take a totally wild guess and assume you meant the Searing Touch instead of that white 5L. I'd love to let it sit through the weekend, partially because I have a love/hate relationship with that thing (blasted trillion orbs to upgrade it from a 2S in hopes it'd be good enough to make up for the lack of crit, but alas, I'm an idiot who relies on FP and cold snap more than FB) But I do appreciate you throwing a decent offer right away so gah, I don't know, let me roll around in a corner for a moment.
6 chaos minion life

IGN Algarenna
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
Offer updated. 6 chaos sounds good to me, so unless there's a new offer before I get online (about 3 hours) consider it yours.
1 alch for the 36 Health Wurm's Molt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info