Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

"
SirDragos wrote:
"
Leyzr wrote:

It does auto-target for summoning weapons. I've been using it.

Holy crap. I tried it this past week and it didn't work for me. I must have been doing something wrong. Thanks!

make sure it's high enough level for the weapons it summons! :)
Love all the changes, and have tons of hype for the skill tree.

Hope some auras get some love, and prolif :)
Hmm... Interesting.. A lot of physical dmg AND chaos dmg nodes now, together in 1 node if that wasn't clear.

Poison EK Build Hype! Time to be Assassin-Ninja Shadow! :O

I love how this builds on the flavor/fantasy of the Shadow Class, having Chaos as well as Poison stuff, and especially Ninja Stars. :)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Dec 6, 2015, 11:16:44 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Hmm... Interesting.. A lot of physical dmg + chaos dmg nodes now.

I love how this builds on the flavor/fantasy of the Shadow Class, having Chaos as well as Poison stuff, and especially Ninja Stars. :)

This is what I'm planning to play in Talisman, but we have not yet seen the Poison support!

Spoiler

mumble, mumble. They took my stapler.
Doomed for Life
Hmmm how to correctly view this "json" file? i dont want to start downloading a bunch of the wrong software.

winrar didnt work
WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
errrr, how do we see the new tree? Very eager to see it!!
"
SirDragos wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Hmm... Interesting.. A lot of physical dmg AND chaos dmg nodes now, together in 1 node if that wasn't clear.

This is what I'm planning to play in Talisman, but we have not yet seen the Poison support!

I'm assuming that the Support would be something like: Supported Skill now Poisons, and has Increased Poison Damage that scales per level. There will be 13 New Gems in Talisman, only 12 have been revealed, so I'm guessing that the last one is the Poison Support Gem.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
PoE17 wrote:
great new info, any incoming changes to maps?

There are some changes to maps coming. There will be more information listed in the patch notes later this week.

Map drop nerf confirmed. Because players were running out of chisels, T15 bosses now have a 90% chance to drop a T1 map instead of a 75% chance, provided of course they pass the 0.001% check to drop a map in the first place.

Thanks. I am thankful.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Zzzz Where is the skill tree?????
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
It's happened boys! We finally have some "attack leech" nodes that don't specify physical damage!

Only a year of repetitive chanting was required.

:'D

Looking good so far, kind of odd to see life regen in the passive tree at shadow and the combo poison/phys nodes seem rather stronk.(i guess that's intentional for now?)

But i guess a trapper could do with some regen, if your prepping the tree for that, which i figure you are by the looks of some other nodes.(poison on bleed eh? seems like an ascendancy focused node :p)

Peace,

-Boem-

Enjoy.

Edit : holly shit! 30% trap cooldown recovery :O! Yum.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Dec 6, 2015, 11:45:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info