<487> English EU guild looking for social and active players, have discord server (SC leagues)

bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
So, I was wondering if I could join you in your guild. I did try and PM you and your guild officers in game first but had no luck, oh well.

I'm not a hugely experienced poe player, but I have around 300 hours of play under my belt, and two characters which I consider endgame viable in the standard league. Both are on my profile so feel free to have a look, and what they have equipped also covers my most expensive gear. The only off thing about the champion is that the cyclone gem and the all res ring I swap between the two characters so they are currently on my trickster.

As for how much I play, generally I play from around 6 pm to 11 pm on weekdays, but the server instability recently has caused me to ragequit more than once after losing high tier maps for no good reason. Although this is also partly down to the fact that I don't really have anyone to play with, so I have no motivation some days. Weekends is pretty variable, as i'm often visiting friends, so i'll either not be on at all, or on for the whole day. (Also my timezone is GMT +/- 0)

Hope you consider me for joining, and I look forward to hearing from you :)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Last edited by Zionyaru on Aug 12, 2016, 2:48:01 PM
bump
bump
i have alot of stuff. but to say the most valuable. 6 link carkus jack i guess. i have deleted a ton of over lvl 75

charters . still have a couple foe mules. ill start a new one with this next update. why im here asking to jion a guild after all this time. i like to grp up with good people to do maps and master missions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info