<487> English EU guild looking for social and active players, have discord server (SC leagues)

bump
bump
"
Adeladen wrote:
<487>
What does 487 stand for you ask? Jack shit. Just picked a random number because I have zero creativity.

This guild is for experienced players that only or mostly play standard.

Communication

People often ask if we have a teamspeak server, we use Discord, which is very similar to teamspeak. It's worked really well for us so far.
Here's an invite :)
https://discord.gg/0gcKZwllx4xU71KR
Tried to set it to permanent but it might expire, ask for a link if you want one.

Requirements

- Be a relatively active player
- Have some experience with the game and enough currency to make a decent build. Minimum gear & lvl requirement varies but anyone below 80 can't join.
- You must be able to play on the European servers, you don't have to be from Europe.
- You must have a mic and be able to talk on discord.

Rules

- Don't be a dick

If you want to join

Officers who can invite you: rizlemashizzle, Spy_Magnum and me of course
If I don't answer, I'm afk or I've gotten DCed or crashed so I lost your name, whisper me again after a while if I don't respond.

I'll need you to whisper me or an officer or post on the thread the answers to the following questions:

What's one of your most valuable items? / Give us an estimate of how wealthy you are, if your most expensive item is an araku tiki, we might have a problem.

What's your highest level character?

How much do you play per day/week? Just a rough estimate.

You can ask me any questions you want, might not be able to answer them but I'll do my best.

Being active is a sure-fire way to get in, if you aren't very experienced but play a lot you could get in just based on that. Still need to have some experience though.
These questions alone may not be enough to determine if you are the kind of person we're looking for so in certain circumstances we may need you to contact an officer or me in-game.
This clan is still alive, I would like to join.
bump
bump de bump
bump
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info