PoE going pay2win

"
Boem wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:

edit : full life might be a bit ambiguous, perhaps a meaningful life is closer to what i attempted to say.

Doing a lot doesn't naturally imply meaning.

A life full of things you enjoy is a life well lived. It's all about what you enjoy, and [OTHER POSITIVE STUFF HERE].
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
As the creator of Emperor's Luck, I still don't have any mirrors. Confirmed not pay2win.

And yes, I read the whole first page!
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
I think the more packs I buy the less maps I get
I would not mind if ascendant support packs gave you 10% more map drops for the first 24 hours of in map play time and the 1 tier lower gave 6%, 4% etc. Sadly, I think this would implode the forums as people start rioting GGG offices.

I wouldn't buy a pack regardless, not becuase i don't love GGG but because i've already spent far too much already.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Isindel wrote:
As the creator of Emperor's Luck, I still don't have any mirrors. Confirmed not pay2win.

And yes, I read the whole first page!

Thanks for you steady flow of transmutes and whetstones sir \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Jaille wrote:
I think the more packs I buy the less maps I get

TRUE! TRUE!
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

GG, GGG

I wan't my time back.
Boem, go to bed ur drunk again..
Boem, i love you... <3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Boem wrote:
What kind of pay2win can you come up with and are you grateful it is not in the game?

got many amazing ones but i don't wanna give them ideas. ;)

edit:
now when i think about it, i found my third exalted in darkshrines 5 minutes after purchasing the supporter pack. ptw confirmed!!!111
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 29, 2015, 3:25:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info