why 'Amaranthine' Gargoyle?

Nice read, Dalai...always nice to see where history and lore is drawn for these things. :)
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I'm trying to understand the name 'Amaranthine Gargoyle.'

Amarynth is an elder being, thrice ascended.

You may have just sold me on this pet now that there is a reason for its existence - and appearance.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I've run mine through a few maps and a couple of farming jaunts so far.

It stays very close to your side as you run, but can't keep up when you 'blade' through empty sections.

An interesting conglomeration of parts, the colours that stream off the wing tips as you move along is a nice touch.

It gathers a crowd when in town. However, that will soon stop as soon as a few are regularly seen around.

Overall, it's fine. If only GGG would make something that actually attacks with you I would be extremely happy.

I remember my big bear from D2 that went everywhere with me. Man, could he fight!

Agreed, shiny pet is shiny! ^^
Thankfully though GGG wont implement pets actually having an active role in the game because of 1 simple reason.

The pay to win argument.

HOWEVER is the pet had fighting animations yet did no actual damage or pull any agro that would be sweet!! ^^

GG GGG

What if they brought out a pet that could hold items like a pack mule?
Would that be considered pay to win?
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Nov 27, 2015, 11:19:59 AM
"
maxor wrote:

What if they brought out a pet that could hold items like a pack mule?
Would that be considered pay to win?

Yes. The size of the inventory on the characters is done on purpose, so anything that increases that size by purchasing a pet would be pay to win. :) Won't happen, so far GGG has quite strictly refused to increase the size of the characters inventory.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
LeHeup80 wrote:
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

I've run mine through a few maps and a couple of farming jaunts so far.

It stays very close to your side as you run, but can't keep up when you 'blade' through empty sections.

An interesting conglomeration of parts, the colours that stream off the wing tips as you move along is a nice touch.

It gathers a crowd when in town. However, that will soon stop as soon as a few are regularly seen around.

Overall, it's fine. If only GGG would make something that actually attacks with you I would be extremely happy.

I remember my big bear from D2 that went everywhere with me. Man, could he fight!

Agreed, shiny pet is shiny! ^^
Thankfully though GGG wont implement pets actually having an active role in the game because of 1 simple reason.

The pay to win argument.

HOWEVER is the pet had fighting animations yet did no actual damage or pull any agro that would be sweet!! ^^

GG GGG

would you consider a pet with a +1 to fishing stats P2W? :)
I need more purple titles

Ahh damn! I accidently placed my new Amaranthine pet in my HO, and now I can't take her out.

This is embarassing... :)

It seems that I have some sort of glitch in my pet menagerie that won't let me extract them for a run outside.

Can anyone help me out with a clue? I would prefer not to have to change my HO just to reclaim and get access to all my pets again.

...*sigh*... I dunno what has happened, but I just can't get it to work.

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

Ahh damn! I accidently placed my new Amaranthine pet in my HO, and now I can't take her out.

This is embarassing... :)

It seems that I have some sort of glitch in my pet menagerie that won't let me extract them for a run outside.

Can anyone help me out with a clue? I would prefer not to have to change my HO just to reclaim and get access to all my pets again.

...*sigh*... I dunno what has happened, but I just can't get it to work.

Hiya. The usual method for removing pets from a hideout is to select them in hideout editor mode, and press delete. If this isn't working there could be a bug, so let us know!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
^That's one classy sig Eben.

Smoking.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Eben_GGG wrote:

Hiya. The usual method for removing pets from a hideout is to select them in hideout editor mode, and press delete. If this isn't working there could be a bug, so let us know!

Thanks Eben_GGG.

It worked after I left the game and then logged back in.

Now I have my pets back I can take them out for a run again.

"
Boem wrote:
^That's one classy sig Eben.

Smoking.

Peace,

-Boem-

Cheers Boem! Fabulous exiles are best exiles

"
Rayzabladez wrote:
Thanks Eben_GGG.

It worked after I left the game and then logged back in.

Now I have my pets back I can take them out for a run again.

Glad to hear it!

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info