The Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

and bought:

..and of course some stash tabs ;)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

PLlayed around with the new goodies I got last night, and wow...talk about kicking it up a notch on the animations and the like.

Those portals are really, really nice, and they don't heat up my graphics card like some of the other ones did and made me not use them. They're big all right, but I personally like them, especially the the highest tier portal with how it radiates and moves around. Like I said, the animations are very, very nice, and the pet with the highest tier pack is also really big and animated well. Love the wings, too...seriously...definitely like the improvements. :)
eu te amo chris
Reminds me Duskwood's portal to Emerald Dream :)
"
Aristarx wrote:
Reminds me Duskwood's portal to Emerald Dream :)

I still have nightmares of that abomination patrol in Duskwood.

Soooo Good, looking forward to seeing the weapon effects. Might consider doing a payment plan for ascendant supporter, even though I'm a 'poor student' atm.
Could you perhaps make it so that any pet that you don't have activated on the current character is automatically walking around in your hideout?

Also it would be really nice to have a dedicated pet selection dialog if this increase of pets will continue.
Personal feedback thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1345148
Relax, even the points are 440 Bugs worth, everything else is a bonus.

Nice packs, even tho, you wont reach the awesomeness of the Highgate Weapon effects (or Overlords) i think.

These were totally nuts; getting an orgasm everytime i see'em

Thanks for the nice game, looking so much forward for 2.2! :)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
I'm pretty disappointed in these to be honest.

+
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Nice pet with the pack,was hoping for more MTX armor and/or weapon effects,but the points alone are worth it.Nice work so far,keep it up!

Doh..Guess I should have read the earlier posts,MTX incoming retroactively! Way to go GGG!!!
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
Last edited by WarHogg on Nov 27, 2015, 11:07:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info