[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I'm interested as well. Pretty bored playing alone 24/7. My IGN is Aquilous, I'm an EA scion.
I would be interested to join your ranks since it would be a good oppurtunity to play with others. I am mainly a temp league player both SC/HC. My IGN: SoonerLaterIWillFeed

IGN:Prinsn
Hi i would like to join your guild. I play STD normally but i also play on Perandus ATM. i'm normally a social player, that likes to help others out. I used to be in Dismantles guild if you know him. If i sometimes be in consistient is because even though i enjoy playing. I also have my IRL friends and school to do. Hope there is space for me :D

P.S. does the guild have a TS since it would make it abit more social?
Tired of playing solo, would like to join a good guild that is social. Look forward to getting an invite, thanks!
I'd like to join, looking for people to play with. Playing temporary leages SC mostly. Currently 88 Champion, 81 Hierophant and leveling 55 Occultist in PSC. IGN Oelma
Last edited by Sarkhee on Mar 27, 2016, 4:11:30 AM
eh why not IGN:Yuzukochan
Last edited by alucardtheotaku on Mar 27, 2016, 7:34:31 AM
IGN: ORHy_EQ

i usually play on weekends about 8h/day. On weekdays i login for 1 or 2 hours in the evenings to do some maps and such. Gladly help others whom in need of it. EU servers/softcore Perandus.
lev 92 marauder with stash full of t10++ maps to Group.

Mrkeke
Last edited by Rampe1974 on Mar 27, 2016, 12:41:32 PM
pretty bored playing alone IGN : meguminK
Moose riding, hockey stick wielding, and maple syrup chugging Canadian looking for a home. Also, I'm a lumberjack. Come at me.

IGN: Bitethepillow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info