[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Yochewy

I would like to join. It's been hot outside, can I come in to your shelter?
Last edited by yochewy on Jul 7, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
I am interested in joining this guild.
IGN: TencentRadish
still homeless
IGN: BeyondSay
Canadian, old but still sexy. Play a few hours a night, mostly temp leagues and get a few character to 92 or 93. Looking for peeps to maps with and don't mind helping out newbs cuz I'm Canadian and it's what we do.
Currnet IGNs: MFingHarrisonJones, UberSpanker, HangingLoose
I've been playing seriously for a little over a year and never bothered to join a guild. I play 30+ hours per week and have had at least 36/40 the last 4 leagues.
IGN: NecroWithBoobs

I am interested in joining this guild.
IGN: Slome

I always wondered what it was like to be homeless and now I can find out
Still playing standard to learn the game but I'm very active and thinking I'll join the next league
-deleted-
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 22, 2019, 7:48:58 AM
IGN: TrappingNewb
Level 88 Saboteur
Incursion League

Im a old guy who doesn't get out much. But when I do socialize I prefer to do it in a chatbox...
Been on POE for awhile now and trying to find a guild that isn't too full of themselves and will just let me be me {kudos points if you get that reference}. I do try to help true newbies and offer my sage advice after googling POE wiki. I'm too lazy to sell stuff so I donate it to guild box. Primarily a temp league player that occasionally wants map partners to kill stuff, loot whore and tell tall tales to impress the girls {those who actually ARE girls}.
Anyway, give me shot, have actually been homeless before so can relate.

Thanks
FubarLifer playing as TrappingNewb
XxZuzenIQxX
play mainly std will play league's if there good looking for a good guild, pm or invite me if you guys got room.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info