[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

ZergyFerg is my IGN looking for some company. Looking forward to hearing from y'all
IGN: ErioSummonyNecromy

Actually searching for partners for maps together
IGN: whatevermonkey

I might be playing the new league in two weeks but at the moment I am playing standard sc. Online times are very different but usually once per day for a few hours.
You can has me?
Hello Lighty. Id like to join - IGN; Saladicte

Started playing POE in Abyss, so very new to the game. And very hooked. Looking forward to hearing from you.
IGN: EzFate

Currently playing std waiting for the new pokemon league to start.
Will be playing Bestiary HC for sure, would love to have a guild for the new league.

Cheers Ez
IGN: GreasyGinzo

I play like 6 hours a day everyday (Iess now that it is the end of the league but once 3.2 and Bestial starts will be back to that schedule ). I started in Harbinger and dove in deep. I’m looking for a very active guild so if you guys have a decent amount of very active players I would love an invite. Thanks!

Edit: I play softcore only if it matters
Last edited by GreasyGinzo on Feb 19, 2018, 4:24:01 PM
IGN: IdaMan

I am looking for a guild to map temp leagues. I am usually on 8am - 3pm & 8pm - 10pm Central time
IGN: Ravenclap

Currently playing Abyss League, relatively new in poe, one month ago I start to play. Normally I play 6 hours a day (vacations), on normal work day I play on the weekends almost all day.

Cheers
IGN: LAffinate

New to game Self Sufficient just looking for place to Chill and Absorb information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info