[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: iOnlySpinToWin
May have posted here before, not entirely sure. Playing Harbringer SC every day since its release. Been running on a cyclone & a WI build for the time being. Active mapper & looking to get into guardians pretty soon. I always like to have some fun in discord / chat. Would love to make new friends in the guild.

IGN: Khamisius

Loved to play with you guys, currently in Harbinger League Softcore. Trying a Sunder build and playing this game for the first time.
IGN: FuckingPotato

Guild seems pretty nice and it's often more fun to play with people rather than playing alone. Could also use some help in pricing items and other advice once in a while.
Cheers
IGN: Cedvin
I play only standard, mostly few maps a day, just for fun, just to chill out. Lighty helped me with marauder cyclon so much i dont trust any other marauder build anymore.
IGN: SpinninTwoWinnin

I primarily play Permanent Standard, however if an interesting temp league shows up, then chances are I will play between that and Perm Standard. Been playing ever since Steam release.
Hi im an old player back in for the new league. At moment im at lvl 73 in Harbinger League Softcore ^^

You can find me in game with _biggtotem_

Cheers all :D
Hi, I am intrested in being in a guild, I always been playing alone and is time to change that. You can findme as ToastySundae / ToastedRF / GokuKame

Cya ingame!!
Hey Lighty, I'm interested in joining, please add me to the list. Started a new character for 3.0, but I have some previous experience. IGN FuugaX , thank you!
name:Lòrian
character: Ifrith_
lvl: 64
Im a new player hwo plays about 3-7 hours daily, currently at my last year in college hence the big gap between the hrs.
IGN: Radriax
Returning player interested joining a guild
Last edited by Mustlord59 on Aug 16, 2017, 4:07:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info