Nobody is discussing enhancements yet?!

I expect to be selling my life/double resist gloves etc for a lot more once this gets implemented :O

Seems nice to me, a league always got overloaded after some time has past with "medium tier" gear and know this sub-set of gear gets an additional function.

Pretty sweet.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : seems i missed the part where you can re-apply enchants to the same gear piece, so it will still have an economical impact, just not as great as i imagined if gear actually got rekt.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Nov 22, 2015, 1:31:48 PM
I'm actually impressed that we will be able to enchant unqiues.
And the sub skills enchantment procs sound amazing as well. "Word of Inferno"? Sign me up!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
Those enchantements sound gimmicky to me, but I could be wrong.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Those enchantements sound gimmicky to me, but I could be wrong.

They state in one video that if a character has an alignment with the enchantment it will do substantial damage.

In the video's case it was a self-centered storm call in which chris stated that if you are a lightning oriented build it will also improve based on that.

Even if gimmicky they will still be fun to have so people will acquire them, no? The economical impact will be there in my opinion even if its just quirky but "funny".

Peace,

-Boem-
I wonder how much more graphical shit going on they will add and whether party playing will become even more impossible ;).

EDIT: Why item sink, btw? You can re-enchant if you don't like the enchantment, if I understood this correctly.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Nov 22, 2015, 1:16:03 PM
"
Char1983 wrote:

EDIT: Why item sink, btw? You can re-enchant if you don't like the enchantment, if I understood this correctly.

Oh crap i must have missed that.

Hmmm then item sink is the wrong word i agree. My main point was the economical aspect of it though, i figure stuff with a solid enchant on a good base will sell even mid-league(when normally people have finished customizing their gear?)

Item sink for my stash perhaps? :o)

Hmm if you can re-apply enchants for the specific enchantment your after, then yeah my point is a bit moot.(mute? How do you write that word)

Then it will mostly be sold to people who cant be arsed to do the labyrinth a lot.

A shame , i thought gear was going to get wrecked by this :p

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : edited op.
Last edited by Boem on Nov 22, 2015, 1:32:02 PM
"
Marlexyz wrote:
I'm actually impressed that we will be able to enchant unqiues.
And the sub skills enchantment procs sound amazing as well. "Word of Inferno"? Sign me up!

Yeah I was quite impressed with the unique enchants too Marlexyz, feels like you give it a bit more of a personal touch. Can someone explain what is meant by re-apply enchantments, I didn't quite understand that bit though.

I mean if these are special enchantments, and you get a chance to do them once per difficulty.. uhmm no I'm still confused someone explain please.
#NeverGoing90
^you only get 2 ascendancy skill points per first clear of the labyrinth on each difficulty.

But you will get an enhancement "skull" every time you complete it.

So you can enhance an item multiple times if the out-come is not desirable, its a way to facilitate running the labyrinth more then once?

I thought you would only be able to enchant an item once but if mark his info is accurate this is a false assumption on my part. That's not entirely bad though, it means you can keep enchanting those perfect items for your build until you hit the desired out-come.

Peace,

-Boem-
Ooh I getcha, wow that's amazing then Boem. Thanks for clearing that up.
#NeverGoing90
I think the major reason people arent discussing them yet is because of the massive lack of info. we only know of what, 4 possible enchantment of who knows how many. with the ascendancy classes, we know about half of the possible ones, so we know a lot more about how they're going to impact existing things. Once a fair amount of the possible enchantments are known, then we'll see quite a few threads about them
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info