Nobody is discussing enhancements yet?!

Im not sure how i feel about this. More focoused crafting seems to be good for the game ( even if i totaly disagree with it and want evreything to be RNG based i understand i am the vast minority )

Im going to reserve a final opinion on this for later just as i am doing with the sub classes, we just don't have the info avalible to us curently to make a informed call on good vs bad

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
I'm really quite excited, though my internet is pretty bad so I'm still using predictive. Hopefully it won't be as deadly as they make it seem because it will be nearly impossible to do for anyone with bad to mediocre internet then.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
More "give with one hand, take away with the other." Not hyped.
"
SirSid wrote:
Im not sure how i feel about this. More focoused crafting seems to be good for the game ( even if i totaly disagree with it and want evreything to be RNG based i understand i am the vast minority )

Im going to reserve a final opinion on this for later just as i am doing with the sub classes, we just don't have the info avalible to us curently to make a informed call on good vs bad

Based on my understanding, the outcome you get seems to be random. You just pick the bit of gear you want Enhanced, and you get a random effect. Gotta run it over and over until you get what you want.

Enchantments? can someone enlighten me pls?
"
Heroofexile wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/enchantments
Looks really awesome. PoE certainly needs more "content" in addition to maps, racing, atziri, master farming.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Heroofexile wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/enchantments

ty!

so they are permanent? what about stuff like this with a corrupted implicit?

?
Last edited by NomadFX on Nov 23, 2015, 9:30:36 AM
I would not test it with +1 Frenzy boots...

No information anywhere I saw, but I'd be willing to stake a good steak dinner that either Enchantments override any implicit, including corrupted ones, or that you can't Enchant corrupted gear at all. After all, enchantment is a form of modification. That and gaining a Labyrinth enchantment on +1 Frenzy stompers without losing the Frenzy would be, y'know, busted as hell. I don't care as much about BaH as most of this place seems to, but that is kinna super egregious right there.
Corrupted gear is unmodifiable; it would be weird if Enchanting would be different there.

They do seem to be "crafted implicits" to me, but who really knows? It only applies to gloves, boots and helmets; they might be an additional layer of shenanigans. Seems very unlikely, but possible.

I kinda like them, kinda don't. Path of Exile is getting more and more procs, which.. makes for a very different game to one without. A character in Median XL rarely goes without procs, it's hard to say "no" to free skill activations; it made MXL a very high-pace game, especially compared to its Diablo II roots. Considering GGG was originally making 'their D2'...
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 23, 2015, 10:17:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info