So, its sunday in Melbourne.. How was everyones week?! :)

I played cricket all weekend and spent most of yesterday trying to stand upright without being in pain. I have back pain that I've been dealing with for some time through the wear and tear of playing competitive sports for the last 25years. Being a fast bowler has it's toll on the body.

I hope you get your back fixed through surgery real soon and are able to return to doing the things you love.

Best of luck.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Moonyu wrote:
His Father in law got him the job here. But yeah, the guy that introduced me to my wife missed our wedding because he had a heart attack at 34.

Anyway the guy was a heavy smoker and I never saw him eat anything fresh. He also only had one speed, mosey.

Saw also in the news that scurvy has been found locally. No fruit or veggies in their diet.

I can recommend the diabetic diet. Its actually quite good tasting as well as being good for you. Just had a physical and except for the bone spurs in my knees I'm very healthy. Even my diabetes is getting better.

Last friday my doctor told me I'm in a pre-diabetic state. I thought, what the heck? It was quite an eye opener considering I'm pretty square overall. Only have a few beers once or twice per year, gave up smoking nearly 8 years ago, don't eat fast food or drink pop.

I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds, without a doubt. I have a buggered up frame and two knees ready for replacements whenever I am (holding out for as long as possible).

Anyway, upon the doctors recommendation I joined up with trimdownclub.com. I've never paid for an online service of any type, but this one is full of information and guidance. It caters specifically to people with different types of needs including diabetes.

haa Sorry about the ad/blog, I'm just impressed, which is a rarity for me :D
Well... my week has been spent trying to support my boyfriend whose blood recently caught on fire (Septicemia) and who had his voice get permanently altered (sucks because he used to sing) by a Staph infection (which also caused the Septicemia).

But he's not dead, so I'm pretty happy.

Septicemia is generally a death sentence unless it's treated right away, which it was... so... wooooo!

"
Stormquake wrote:
Well... my week has been spent trying to support my boyfriend whose blood recently caught on fire (Septicemia) and who had his voice get permanently altered (sucks because he used to sing) by a Staph infection (which also caused the Septicemia).

But he's not dead, so I'm pretty happy.

Septicemia is generally a death sentence unless it's treated right away, which it was... so... wooooo!

Oh damn! im glad he's okay now though, how often does his blood mess up like that?
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"

Oh damn! im glad he's okay now though, how often does his blood mess up like that?

It was a one time thing... I hope. So not often, I'd say.

EDIT: He also just informed me that his latest blood tests came back negative, so that's another step in the right direction. His recovery will still probably last two more weeks at the very least as blood poisoning, as you might imagine, royally fucks up your body.
Last edited by Stormquake on Nov 23, 2015, 2:28:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info