Niffler´s Oro's Sacrifice Spin to Win [2.0.0]

Looks solid. I'll give it a try in Talisman league since I've always liked the Oro's Sacrifice unique, but never found a decent build using it. I tried a Flicker Strike-based build and the headackes it caused me were too much to even play 20 minutes.

I'll be probably switching Grace for Arctic Armour + aurified Enfeeble, and use Enduring Cry for Endurance Charge generation.
I tried this build using a templar that used to be a Glacial Cascade Iron Will build. Have the gear/gems/resists set up and waiting for the skill tree reset tomorrow in order to semi copy the tree in the op. With a terrible tree setup optimized for a completely different build, I have 4k dps and farming dried lake easily and quickly. Wonder what a optimized tree will do for the build.
Okay I've been playing around with the build concept and I see potential for the build to be a part of the new meta.

The upcoming nerf to Cyclone is certainly bad for the build (new Cleave as an option?) BUT the inherent Fortify buff from the Champion Ascendancy Class (Duelist) and the posibility to run Anger + Blasphemy-Enfeeble-Flammability/Elemental Weakness (dropping some nodes on the tree to get double curse and the much needed Int) could place the build into a whole new level.

Looking forward the new changes.
"
I tried this build using a templar that used to be a Glacial Cascade Iron Will build. Have the gear/gems/resists set up and waiting for the skill tree reset tomorrow in order to semi copy the tree in the op. With a terrible tree setup optimized for a completely different build, I have 4k dps and farming dried lake easily and quickly. Wonder what a optimized tree will do for the build.

Update. Now have 33k tooltip with 4 frenzy charges after skill tree reset.
Still viable, running t7-t10s with ease. I'm planning to run Anger + Flammability/Elemental Weakness (easy maps) or Enfeeble (hard maps) + Arctic Armour and take Sovereignty cluster to be able to do so.

Damn Blasphemy and its 35% mana reserved :(
Last edited by Harmona on Dec 31, 2015, 10:35:07 PM
Update niffler :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info