(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

By the way, i'm 42 now and Flicker since Lvl 37/38 when i was at the beginning of act4 normal.
Sure, it's not as optimal as in your videos, but still pretty decent imho...at least in normal :D
I can only run 1 Aura atm (mostly Hatred, when it get's tough i switch to Clarity), at the start i have to hit 1-2 times with Frenzy, after 2-3 Flicker Strikes i have to use a mana pot etc, but so far it's already quite funny.

My equip atm:

Spoiler

Thought maybe it's interesting. Let's see how i'll do in Cruel and Merciless.
Hey guys,

i have a question about the general weapon setup. I really want to upgrade my dagger, but i have no idea in which direction i should go. My dagger is within the spoiler.

Spoiler
The dagger has 90-302 physical damage and all in all 247dps.

Should i focus more on critical? Should i focus more on DPS? Should i focus more on min-max physical damage?

I dont have a clue anymore and i would appriciate it, if you are able to help me out :).

Ohy
As a Flicker you rather hit hard per hit, than hit often.

So aim for high phys. dmg. in addition to Crit. Chance

Attack speed and Crit. Multi are a Bonus
Hey man, great build. Currently at 87 and 6 linked my splendour today (about 1200 fusings)

I was wondering though, at which point does a rare dagger beat Bino's ? How much DPS and crit. chance does it need?
Another question: In your newer videos you seem to be using Herald of Ice for Curse on Hit, but why?
Also, could you check out my gear and tell me what to focus on upgrading next? It's CantFlicker

Thanks in advance
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
As a Flicker you rather hit hard per hit, than hit often.

So aim for high phys. dmg. in addition to Crit. Chance

Attack speed and Crit. Multi are a Bonus

I would upgrade Dagger next then maybe try to get a Amulet with a free Slot for %es
im not playing flicker atm
can someone test blade flurry to see how it is compared to flicker?
seems like it has the potential to be much better than flicker

i think nothing beats and will ever beats flicker strike in clearspeed, for phys reflect maps it will still be dangerous blade flurry, and wild strike + phys to light still the best choice, wild strike is slow when you sacrifice lot of dmg going full elemental for phys reflect maps

reave was the best choice for hard bosses, now its going to be blade flurry, the AoE seems good from the videos and the frenzy charges are not needed.

with top top gear flicker is probably better
with average gear blade flurry is probably better
for phys reflect maps for us physical players, wild strike + phys to light is still the only choice
vs boss blade flurry beats anything
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 18, 2016, 3:31:11 AM
"
im not playing flicker atm
can someone test blade flurry to see how it is compared to flicker?
seems like it has the potential to be much better than flicker

i think nothing beats and will ever beats flicker strike in clearspeed, for phys reflect maps it will still be dangerous blade flurry, and wild strike + phys to light still the best choice, wild strike is slow when you sacrifice lot of dmg going full elemental for phys reflect maps

reave was the best choice for hard bosses, now its going to be blade flurry, the AoE seems good from the videos and the frenzy charges are not needed.

with top top gear flicker is probably better
with average gear blade flurry is probably better
for phys reflect maps for us physical players, wild strike + phys to light is still the only choice
vs boss blade flurry beats anything

Doing my 7th Shaper run with Blade Flurry..

It' slower in clear speed unless you invest into Aoe in the Tree.

And tbh. Blade Flurry is stupid strong.... seriously it deserves a nerf.
I concur. I'm using the exact same set-up and similar tree and all I did was change the gems. BF-Increase AOE/Conc Effect-Melee Phys-Melee Full Life-WED-Added Fire. This skill is nuts
Accualy is it Good/Ok to use Atziri's Splendour with high Eva? Coz just made it 6l
Last edited by Swiezyy on Nov 21, 2016, 3:03:42 PM
"
Swiezyy wrote:
Accualy is it Good/Ok to use Atziri's Splendour with high Eva? Coz just made it 6l

If it has 500ish ES, yes. IF not than.. you should sell it and buy one with the right version.

Oh for the Blade Flurry Fan's

Just Link:

Blade Flurry, Melee Phys, Melee Dmg. on full life, Faster Attacks, Inc. Crit. damage and inc. aoe / con effect.

Feels the best. Oneshoting packs with stage 1. Due to Faster Attacks it's rapidly on stage 6 good for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info