(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

"
m2tuu wrote:
u still didnt answer me why my dmg is so low and why i feel like mirror with 7k evasion 7.6k es

I think i slightly missed that, sorry

So let's see:

Gear isn't that bad, however if you feel weak, gem levels / quality are one reason.

You can still get more DMG, out of Ring and Amulet, are you even double cursing with doedre's damning?
This will help too.

And as i said if you can't get a higher tier of maps, it's basicly an indicator to get better gear.
Try to look for a better ring / amulet and slowly farm currency for 6l.

Hope i could help you out here, allthough i've seen that you stripped your flicker striker..(?)

@A1stWorldProblm

As for Vinktar, you kinda answered it by yourself.
Flask Management is quite set on that char. Since we do shock with phys to lightning, some extra shock becomes unnecessary, leech might be a good thing with the flask but being shocked is not so cool.
Blood Rage will drain your es pool faster too.

@simakover:
go to poe.trade and search for bino, vertex, a splendour, rainbowstrides.. you get the idea.
4ex might be enough, however a friend of this build bought a diamond ring with semi-tier stats for 5ex....

why trickester and not a assasin?

looks like tricktes give you a free flicker and some amount of ES, but it is better then pure DMG from assasin?
"
simakover wrote:

looks like tricktes give you a free flicker and some amount of ES, but it is better then pure DMG from assasin?

trickster you don't need mana potions or so for whirling blades, you gain 2000 ES, 7-8% evasion and 5% dodge+dodge spell

assassin gives you about 50% more dps than trickster, but no defence, and a way to gain power charge and you have to manage mana
"
"
simakover wrote:

trickster you don't need mana potions or so for whirling blades, you gain 2000 ES, 7-8% evasion and 5% dodge+dodge spell

assassin gives you about 50% more dps than trickster, but no defence, and a way to gain power charge and you have to manage mana

so im thinking that better be to me...
"
simakover wrote:
"
"
simakover wrote:

so im thinking that better be to me...

well then have fun as a glass cannon ;)

trickster makes the build a lot easier to manage, no mana issues, more defence.
Which makes room for more dps stats on gear and you don't have to get insane es stuff to get around 10k es. Also you most likely achieve that only with pure es gear so byebye evasion and welcome to a lot of stuns since you won't evade anything.
dmg. was never a problem for me and more is not always better, balance my friend a well balanced build is golden
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 28, 2016, 6:30:15 AM
question about leveling with blade vortex.

1) why no increase aoe for blade vortex? BV is a great spell but looks like im must go pretty close to the target packs for kill they, is conc effect better to leveling than icn aoe?

2) how manage mana\resist right for merc difficulty? im start leveling and buy almost all good things for it ( tabula, goldrim, wanderlust, 2xlifesprig) if im go to merc with 5l tabula, im want pretty good amount of mana or regen for BV (until 65, than i can switch to flicker). ideal for mana is elreon's rings and amu but looks like on merk i would have very low resists with this setup, that you can recommend?

3)im new to this game, so may be you can recommend some tricks for overall leveling? like would im need some gems like backup for end game? for vaaling? or some more interesting things

PS: and why non in guide, non in youtube - uber atziri and uber izaro? build cant kill bosses?
Last edited by simakover on Sep 28, 2016, 10:32:32 AM
"
simakover wrote:
question about leveling with blade vortex.

1) why no increase aoe for blade vortex? BV is a great spell but looks like im must go pretty close to the target packs for kill they, is conc effect better to leveling than icn aoe?

2) how manage mana\resist right for merc difficulty? im start leveling and buy almost all good things for it ( tabula, goldrim, wanderlust, 2xlifesprig) if im go to merc with 5l tabula, im want pretty good amount of mana or regen for BV (until 65, than i can switch to flicker). ideal for mana is elreon's rings and amu but looks like on merk i would have very low resists with this setup, that you can recommend?

3)im new to this game, so may be you can recommend some tricks for overall leveling? like would im need some gems like backup for end game? for vaaling? or some more interesting things

PS: and why non in guide, non in youtube - uber atziri and uber izaro? build cant kill bosses?

1) Link with it whatever you want man, whatever helps/ suits your playstyle.

2) Get rare's that give resists, there is no miracle and i'm not a fan of tabula rasta anyway, can't remember when i was using it the last time.

3) There are various Guides in the internet, you might wanna browse youtube and such, also path of exile has a wiki, your future best friend.

PS.: well the build is made for one purpose, fast map clearing (inlcuding the boss, watch youtube vieos). uber izaro is doable

If a build is only good in your eyes if it can do atziri /uber mom well then i'm glad to say that it's a shit build.

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 28, 2016, 6:02:45 PM
im just about can or cannot, im just cant find videos there flicker kill high end bosses, ubers, shaper
"
simakover wrote:
im just about can or cannot, im just cant find videos there flicker kill high end bosses, ubers, shaper

1-Go to page 1

2-click on the spoiler videos

3-click on one of those videos, if you are still not sure about the dmg. output check the map mods

i have not done the t16's nor shaper because i didn't had the time for std. and unlocking those maps.

and think about especially atziri again, what would happen if she does split phase?
It's simply not possible and by all means no worth it, her loot is shit, the good stuff barely drops and yet has become less usefull.

I'd rather run high tier maps and have a higher chance of getting good loot etc.
Just wanted to say thanks for this. I used your build as a guide to remake my old character after stopping almost 2 years ago. Not everything is identical gear wise, but I've been able to clear pretty much everything including uber lab and Atziri (just swap in double strike during split phase). Haven't done Shaper simply because I haven't unlocked the fight yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info