Path of Exile: Ascendancy (News Coverage)

Would it be possible to enchant corrupted items ?
I really hope that it would
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 20, 2015, 4:09:04 PM
Can't watch the Gamespot juggernaut video at all, the size of the inquisitor img on Yahoo is so damn tiny can barely make out anything out of it.
slowly turning into d2.5
Can you respec Ascendancy Class selection?
Can you respec Ascendancy Class passive points?

Are these reset when the passive tree is reset?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I haven't been following PoE news much lately and only just found out the new league is starting in three weeks, and I made the mistake of thinking Ascendancy was the new league until I got to the end where it said 2016. Do you guys find that mix up is happening quite a bit for people like myself not keeping a close eye on things, or am I just an idiot? =P
hmm ok, no way i am playing this on HC :D I guess people got few challenging mechanics and fights
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Based on the entry locations in town and areas its a safe bet that the labyrinth will be optional content. Best bet would be to do these quests later when you reach the next difficulty. I do feel sorry for immobile casters who have to do this though.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
HOW ABOUT SOME MORE FLEXIBILITY WITH GUILDS?
HOW ABOUT CONTROL CLICK FOR GSTASH
HOW ABOUT FIXING THE PROBLEMS YOU ALREADY HAD BEFORE MAKING MORE CONTENT?

Spoiler
because ppl gettin greedy
"
I haven't been following PoE news much lately and only just found out the new league is starting in three weeks, and I made the mistake of thinking Ascendancy was the new league until I got to the end where it said 2016. Do you guys find that mix up is happening quite a bit for people like myself not keeping a close eye on things, or am I just an idiot? =P

Kind of normal, I guess. This happens to be the first time (that I know of) that GGG has teased two major, but separate, things (being Talisman League, for 2.1.0; and Ascension, for 2.2.0) before one of them has ended.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
Last edited by AvocadosNumber on Nov 20, 2015, 4:16:42 PM
Also, critnuking Shadow hype!

Dat power creep, too, though may be well earned depending on how difficult Izaro's Labyrinth is.
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info