Talisman League Market

The talismans CANNOT be master crafted. They said this repeatedly in the announcements and subsequent developer posts. There is NO WAY to further craft a talisman. That is entirely by design. If a way is found, it will likely be patched out of the game.

Talismans with good stats will go for a LOT of currency, while normal talismans will be treated somewhat like vaal fragments, but likely cheaper. I'm not exactly sure how the Rigwald portal summoning will go, but the pieces to do it will probably go for several chaos a piece. The new uniques that will no doubt drop from Rigwald will probably start as SUPER expensive, and quickly drop as more people figure out how to farm him. Pretty standard stuff from the looks of it.
"
Maswasnos wrote:
The talismans CANNOT be master crafted. They said this repeatedly in the announcements and subsequent developer posts. There is NO WAY to further craft a talisman. That is entirely by design. If a way is found, it will likely be patched out of the game.

Talismans with good stats will go for a LOT of currency, while normal talismans will be treated somewhat like vaal fragments, but likely cheaper. I'm not exactly sure how the Rigwald portal summoning will go, but the pieces to do it will probably go for several chaos a piece. The new uniques that will no doubt drop from Rigwald will probably start as SUPER expensive, and quickly drop as more people figure out how to farm him. Pretty standard stuff from the looks of it.

Where? Would you please provide me with sources?
"
cosmicguy22 wrote:
"
Maswasnos wrote:

Where? Would you please provide me with sources?

Like, you know, official announcement?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1478438
"
Talismans are amulets that drop in a corrupted state, so they cannot be crafted.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
cosmicguy22 wrote:
What are your thoughts of the new markets affected by the new league? I believe that vaal orbs will rise and finally the vaal orb recipe will be used more.

You, and others, are seriously speculating on stuff that we know almost nothing about and have not played for even one second?

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by cosmicguy22 on Nov 21, 2015, 12:55:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info