Letters from Chitus

nice! new content?
YA that was weird but KOOL was hoping to read where I might pick up a very rare unique LOL
"
Gigaminx wrote:
I think this is not hand written. Every letter is perfect, you cannot find a single difference. But the result is still very nice!

It appears to be a font. After a pretty serious look, I cannot find it! Perhaps it was something created in house specifically for this purpose :)
"
Jerle wrote:
Can we confirm who are supposed to receive these letters?

did you not read the letters it is written to his uncle
Cool, thanks for sharing GGG.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hmmm did everybody get this letter?
or only certain people?
An unlimited or huge labyrinth type secret area would be cool, don't know why people are hinting of a new descent style race; for one it sound stupid and boring, descent is already a maze like dungeon why would we need another one???? and second is the whole if you complete it you get REWARDS, there are no rewards in races since its temporary.... "um, greater rifts" :P
Very creative gift from GGG for their highgate supporters. Would love one of these letters myself.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Boem wrote:
"
vio wrote:

just joking, new content is much appreciated! hopefully there are some chained girls to be rescued in it?

Easter legg?

Peace,

-Boem-

pretty sure nz folks knows no easter, otherwise there would be eggs in the game.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info