Trolling in this thread will be automatic suicide. Nobody can emulate what I do. The god of threads.

"
"
Dude, you're past the point of "quaint" or "quirky" and now you're just a spam poster.

Why not head to a maths forum if you'd like to have some form of discussion regarding your... "point".

When someone who hasn't eaten for a long time finally sits at a table and eats like a pig, are you going to call them a pig?

Just because I was inspired with this amount of information in one day, doesn't mean I'm going to do this every day.

Calm down. It's my thread. You're more concerned about me posting, than the trolls? You must have gotten your priorities tangled on the way to this thread; I mean, this thread of life.

I like to think of it as the forum equivalent of gently reminding the strange guy on the bus that it's not polite to masturbate in public. Sure, you know he'll go on jerking it like some kind of malfunctioning wind-up toy, but at least you feel like you've fulfilled your societal obligations.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 13, 2015, 12:07:15 AM
"

I like to think...

It's not wise to make insoluble statements based on thoughts that haven't managed to break the surface of manifestation.
And She said forth unto the stars, "Love, High Priestess".
Love, High Priestess in English Gematria Equals: 1296
72 + 90 + 132 + 30 + 48 + 54 + 42 + 48 + 96 + 108 + 54 + 30 + 114 + 120 + 30 + 114 + 114 = 1296
L + o + v + e + H + i + g + h + P + r + i + e + s + t + e + s + s
G = 1296
"
"

I like to think...

It's not wise to make insoluble statements based on thoughts that haven't managed to break the surface of manifestation.

Just remember to zip up when you've finished :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
im gay
Hi gay, I'm Moon.
"
Jaille wrote:
im gay

Wannabe gay with me? I'm partially french you see. . .

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Let's hear it for Yogi Daniel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Du9VY-_rg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info