Mathil's Low Life Chaos Incinerate - 2.0 Uber Atziri & Every map mod viable

Mathil, thanks for sharing this. I have a couple of observations:

"
- Vaal Pact is quite crucial to the build to leech instantly and survive as an ES character

It doesn't appear that you picked this passive in the tree you linked. Is the oversight in the tree, or in your first post?

As an idea- you only show 4 jewels, but have 5 sockets in the linked tree. Drop the three +8% projectile damage and the jewel socket immediately off the bottom of the Scion tree. Instead pick up the three +10% projectile damage coming left off of Ballistics Mastery.
Net gain: 6% projectile damage (30 vs 24) and you free up a skill point. Perhaps use that point to pick up Vaal Pact? :)
I don't quite understand the point of the enlighten gem.....can someone explain?

Doh! Nvm ;)
Last edited by Floridaguy50 on Nov 15, 2015, 8:58:03 PM
Hey Mathil, Im planning to put Intuitive Leap to the jew socket near the alchemist circle. It will save 5 skill points and also grab some ES from the shield wheel in the left. What do you think? Btw, Intuitive Leap cost 3ex on average in Standard.

Edit: Nah, my bad, the intuitive Leap doesnt work that way.
Last edited by tqkviptqk on Nov 17, 2015, 9:50:14 PM
Where could I improve so far? I'm level 69 currently leveling in dried lake with zero issues. Instant leech, 13k dps, 7k ES. I feel like I need more ES though. I haven't gotten any damage nodes on the tree and thats my next place to go once I"m set on ES.

Here is my gear;

Attempted to do atziri, got pooped on by trio cause I did it wrong. :D
Last edited by superjack010 on Nov 20, 2015, 9:31:10 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
Where could I improve so far? I'm level 69 currently leveling in dried lake with zero issues. Instant leech, 13k dps, 7k ES. I feel like I need more ES though. I haven't gotten any damage nodes on the tree and thats my next place to go once I"m set on ES.

Here is my gear;

Attempted to do atziri, got pooped on by trio cause I did it wrong. :D

That all looks about as good as it can be. %ES on amulet instead of resists would be good and I suppose higher on ES on shield but it'd be hard to do while maintaining that spell power. Aside that, gem levels, quality, passives. You're doing fine.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:

That all looks about as good as it can be. %ES on amulet instead of resists would be good and I suppose higher on ES on shield but it'd be hard to do while maintaining that spell power. Aside that, gem levels, quality, passives. You're doing fine.

Hey, thanks for the response. I took your advice and upgraded a few pieces of gear and got a good deal on a 6L shavs.

Here's my gear

Up to 8320 ES and 17406.1 incinerate DPS

Still need a LOT of levels and quality, which I am grinding out. :)
Last edited by superjack010 on Nov 21, 2015, 8:33:51 PM
Do you think it's sustainable with only -7 mana rings?
Out of curiosity, how exactly do we leech life without any leech? I'm currently using Life Leech support gem to leech life and to be totally honest, without it, this build really can't survive. I have 13k dps with my current setup - With Vaal Haste I get up to 17k dps. I have 7.2k ES.

This is my current gear that I'm using. (Needs some small improvement here and there)

Here's my passive tree (not complete)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAW8DHgQHBiMHHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_FvMZihslHU8dqh8CH0EkiyY8KjgrCiymLR8tqC9vL500CjW5NsU3ZkZxSVFJsUuuTLNca1yKXfJfam0ZcLt713_GgwmESITFi3qP-pDWkyeVIJUulwaZmptdm7WdY6EvoqOksacrsZC0DLVItve31r6AvorB88M6w23EosrT0B_Q0NfP2RPZW9tZ4Yji9-WO6QLquutj7BjviO_r8NXyl_k3_kk=?accountName=ipeterx33&characterName=DYRUS_CRI

How can I improve my gear?
Last edited by ipeterx33 on Nov 27, 2015, 10:47:01 AM
"
ipeterx33 wrote:
Out of curiosity, how exactly do we leech life without any leech? I'm currently using Life Leech support gem to leech life and to be totally honest, without it, this build really can't survive. I have 13k dps with my current setup - With Vaal Haste I get up to 17k dps. I have 7.2k ES.

This is my current gear that I'm using. (Needs some small improvement here and there)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAW8DHgQHBiMHHg18DkgPqxEvEVARlha_FvMZihslHU8dqh8CH0EkiyY8KjgrCiymLR8tqC9vL500CjW5NsU3ZkZxSVFJsUuuTLNca1yKXfJfam0ZcLt713_GgwmESITFi3qP-pDWkyeVIJUulwaZmptdm7WdY6EvoqOksacrsZC0DLVItve31r6AvorB88M6w23EosrT0B_Q0NfP2RPZW9tZ4Yji9-WO6QLquutj7BjviO_r8NXyl_k3_kk=?accountName=ipeterx33&characterName=DYRUS_CRI

.... You missed the entire part of the build where I'm using Atziri flasks to leech since we're almost pure chaos and thus save a life leech gem slot. I run 2 Atziri flasks for this method and if you have 1 up you're leeching quite effectively.

Nothing wrong with your gear. Put anger into the dagger. Drop life leech in the setup and get Atziri flasks. Level up gems further and keep an eye out for good jewels. Looking fine thus far.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
ipeterx33 wrote:

.... You missed the entire part of the build where I'm using Atziri flasks to leech since we're almost pure chaos and thus save a life leech gem slot. I run 2 Atziri flasks for this method and if you have 1 up you're leeching quite effectively.

Nothing wrong with your gear. Put anger into the dagger. Drop life leech in the setup and get Atziri flasks. Level up gems further and keep an eye out for good jewels. Looking fine thus far.

Thanks for the reply! I fixed up my dagger and now have anger on it, I have 7.3k es and using 2 atziri flask. I must of not seen the flask (blind) I'm currently level 81 and sitting at 20k dps with iron will (5L)

I'm still using my Life Leech gem for now until I get myself a 20/20 iron will and maybe a 6L.

-How did you manage to get 40k+ dps? Looks really hard to achieve.
Last edited by ipeterx33 on Nov 28, 2015, 3:49:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info