Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What's coming in 0.9.5?

Here's an update on a few of the significant changes that are coming in 0.9.5. All of this may change by the time it comes out. If I haven't given detail, then it's probably because I can't, yet. These are not the patch notes.

• Magic/Rare/Unique monsters can drop currency items again, at an adjusted fair ratio. For example, in Chaos, it's 3x more overall currency than in the current 0.9.4 beta version.
  • We're now biasing towards higher item base types extremely strongly for most item types. This means that it's much easier to stay up to date with the current highest item type for each slot.
  • We're trying to allow the players to obtain a lot more life than before, partly to solve survivability issues, and partly so that we can have linear relationships between player damage and survivability for the purposes of PvP damage ratios, damage reflection and life leech.
  • You can now get Passive Skill Respec points from a rare currency item and from a quest. A character currently earns a maximum of 8 from quests (across all difficulties). Each point refunds one skill point.
  • The existing vendors have been revamped to offer a more controlled (and higher level) set of items and to have more logical prices.
  • You can now sell items to vendors and there are many interesting deals possible. This allows substantially easier access to various currency types that you want to use for crafting, trading or with the vendors that sell you items.
  • There's a new world area, a new quest, a new skill, new monster types and new currency items.
  • Many skills that were less useful before have been changed to be more powerful. Explosive arrow is now good, for example. We've changed firestorm to deal damage more evenly.
  • We've revamped how flasks affect gameplay in terms of the amounts/speed they heal and how quickly they recover. This is a pretty major change that will affect most existing characters. We're still testing this one and making changes, so I can't go into more information on it yet.

I expect to deploy this to Alpha by early next week. I want it on Beta before Christmas.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:45:38 AM
Really nice,guys.
Last edited by jikavak on Dec 14, 2011, 5:24:18 AM
"
Chris wrote:

new monster types

Oh my.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
Sounds very cool.
Gangplank - Level 73 Mara.

"I ate some oranges and it was k"
Yeah. More content!
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
nice :D
GoGoGo GGG ^^
Joined the ship at Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 1:15 PM.

Exiled on Wraeclast since Friday, October 28, 2011 at 6:06 AM.

Quoted from PoE - About: "Path of Exile immerses the player in a gritty and realistic art style that goes against the current industry trend of cartoony RPGs. ". NUFF SAID.
Sweet, early christmas present!
Soldiers of the Wasteland - sotwguild.com
Oh god, all of this sounds pretty good. We need more details ! :D

How does refunding skill points work ? Does it removes the last point ? Or can we remove points elsewhere provided that it doesn't break the links ?
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
wooow new area, new quest and new monsters. This is what I need. Some more stuff to explore. thank you so much !!!!!!
http://www.lolalipop.com/?id=24011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info