[2.0]Rathik's non legacy Mjölner. Leap Edition. Uber down. Non Voll's amulet build included.

how much damage would this build do without volls amu?.. that amu is insanely expensive in the leagues.. and if i wanna get one early next league, that is gonna cost me tons of economy...

my question is; Can I skip volls amu untill later on and still get a good clearspeed/survival?..

also; Can it be worth creating as first character in next league, or should I just do a economy farmer character?

Could you aswell expand more on how that build would work, skill tree etc. I think most people are intrested in that.. atleast for us people who doesn't play Standard league.

Mjolner 1-1.5ex... volls amu.. 25-30ex?.. -_-
"
lillbysen wrote:
how much damage would this build do without volls amu?.. that amu is insanely expensive in the leagues.. and if i wanna get one early next league, that is gonna cost me tons of economy...

my question is; Can I skip volls amu untill later on and still get a good clearspeed/survival?..

also; Can it be worth creating as first character in next league, or should I just do a economy farmer character?

Could you aswell expand more on how that build would work, skill tree etc. I think most people are intrested in that.. atleast for us people who doesn't play Standard league.

Well, you loosing the damage from the endurance charges but you are gaining 50% of your lightning damage from elemental equilibrium.

Survival in regards of resists/armour/life are the same, only difference is that you can't combo kingsguard + volls devotion, which is kinda OP, I mean you can go back to full health in less than a second, but thats the power you get from a very rare unique item.

You will have to use life leech support gem. Thats why I suggested the Cherrubim's Maleficence chest, it has 100% increased leech rate and also about 1000 more armour(with iron reflexes conversion).
Technically, if the leech rate from 20/20 life leech gem and Cherrubim's Maleficence is enough you can clear uber. The only thing that can kill you in there is Atziri dual flameblast and the reflect damage from trio fight, which you should always avoid anyway. The slam from dual vaals is no danger what so ever with that amount of armour.

The clear speed shouldn't be an issue, discharge is a very strong spell, trash die very fast.

There is a section on the guide that speaks about non volls setup. Basically just skip the 3 endurance charges and get EE.

You can also aquire volls amu in non standard leagues. Gather a bunch of normal agate amulets and orb of chances and go into an anarchy map from Zana and try your luck. People have done it many times in temp leagues. You can find videos on youtube about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NfbjWuMIKo

You kinda need to be more specific on the "could you expand more" :).
My expansion might not cover your questions.

If you need any other info just ask, always happy to help.

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 17, 2015, 7:52:55 AM
"
Nafelic wrote:
I found my answer with your lvlup build

Cool :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
lillbysen wrote:

Well, you loosing the damage from the endurance charges but you are gaining 50% of your lightning damage from elemental equilibrium.

Survival in regards of resists/armour/life are the same, only difference is that you can't combo kingsguard + volls devotion, which is kinda OP, I mean you can go back to full health in less than a second, but thats the power you get from a very rare unique item.

You will have to use life leech support gem. Thats why I suggested the Cherrubim's Maleficence chest, it has 100% increased leech rate and also about 1000 more armour(with iron reflexes conversion).
Technically, if the leech rate from 20/20 life leech gem and Cherrubim's Maleficence is enough you can clear uber. The only thing that can kill you in there is Atziri dual flameblast and the reflect damage from trio fight, which you should always avoid anyway. The slam from dual vaals is no danger what so ever with that amount of armour.

The clear speed shouldn't be an issue, discharge is a very strong spell, trash die very fast.

There is a section on the guide that speaks about non volls setup. Basically just skip the 3 endurance charges and get EE.

You can also aquire volls amu in non standard leagues. Gather a bunch of normal agate amulets and orb of chances and go into an anarchy map from Zana and try your luck. People have done it many times in temp leagues. You can find videos on youtube about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NfbjWuMIKo

You kinda need to be more specific on the "could you expand more" :).
My expansion might not cover your questions.

If you need any other info just ask, always happy to help.

Regards

Thanks for the answer :).. Alot of people have told me that leech rate as a stat is really useless..

Can it be valid to run Endurance Charge on Melee Stun gem?.. I did that on my lvl 90 2h cyclone on Tempest league and it worked really well (didnt have any stun nodes at all).. had max charges nearly all the time.. I guess its a big diffrence cause I did alot more physical damage.. Perhaps could work if I used melee physical aswell?.. so the build become a bit more hybrid?...Ive no idea..

Could you also make like a lvl skill tree... lvl 20, 40, 60, 80 etc?.. That would be really helpful :)!
My DPS with a 6L molten strike is 2076 with no dps auras. I doubt is enough to stun anything. If you don't have Volls amulet, don't bother with a way generate endurance charges.
Go the EE way, that is enough to take to the very end game, and eventually you will save enough currency to buy a volls amulet. You should also start picking up all normal agate amulets you come across and try to chance it your self.

Also you can buy divination cards to get it.
This guy on reddit got it pretty cheap. Scroll down a bit to find his post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3t4pyi/5mhc_finally_got_my_first_volls_devotion_want_to/

For leveling you can use my power leveling guide. Works great with this build.
I'll add a leveling section on the main post soon but don't expect anything different, the power leveling guide is a perfect fit for this build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/522556

Leech rate as a stat is not useless, is the available stat numbers that kinda suck.
You leech maximum 20% of your life per second. With leech rate you get more life per second. So with a 20/20 LL gem you get 48% leech rate and with a Cherrubim's Maleficence another 100% which totals to 148%. That is a lot of increase.
So, if you would of leech 100 life per second with out any leech rate, now you will leech 248 life per second.

EDIT
Another thing that I need to point out. Using volls and kingsguard doesn't mean instant leech at all times. The damage you deal with spells does not gain you any life what so ever. For example, lets say we doing a reflect map.

I attack with molten strike in range of 1 monster and 5 other monsters are outside of magma orbs range. Mjolner will only proc for the monster that I am hitting, which means I am generating and expending endurance charges from only that monster, thus countering the reflect damage I am taking because of the life gained from kingsguard chest.

How ever, the reflected damage from monsters that are only hit by discharge do not generate and expend endurance charges, which means you are only taking damage.

If the life you get back from attacking just the one monster is not enough to counter the reflect damage that you take from monsters out side of the range of magma orbs, then you will die.

It did happened to be when I did an unidentified map and happened to be a lower resist + elemental reflect map. I was forced to use concentrated effect on Mjolner to limit my range.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 17, 2015, 11:24:25 AM
think you know can kill Atziri without the amulet ? For I hesitate to levelup a MF'er , farmer to go , but I have no idea to build ...
"
Nafel wrote:
think you know can kill Atziri without the amulet ? For I hesitate to levelup a MF'er , farmer to go , but I have no idea to build ...

Normal or Uber Atziri?
IGN Riokar | My guides
What do you think to take Cyclone in a 4L instead of cwdt1?
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Nafel wrote:

Normal or Uber Atziri?

Normal Atziri
"
Laluik wrote:
What do you think to take Cyclone in a 4L instead of cwdt1?

You can use what ever you want. I don't really see the benefits for it though.

"
Nafelic wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Nafel wrote:

Normal or Uber Atziri?

Normal Atziri

Normal Atziri is no challenge, you don't need Volls amu for her.
I never tried uber with out Volls amulet, so I can't be sure.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 26, 2015, 2:43:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info