[2.0]Rathik's non legacy Mjölner. Leap Edition. Uber down. Non Voll's amulet build included.

"
Hi, welcome to my non legacy Mjölner Leap Edition guide.

The problem with a non legacy Mjölner, besides the fact that it does way less damage, is that it doesn't proc enough to fill your flasks. This has been fixed. Now the flask charges are infinite vs single target, while adding a lot more life, more armour, more attack speed and more endurance/power charges with out corrupted items.

It also runs on mana which means you can use a true six link. This means you can add LMP for more attack speed and more projectiles.

The build can be done with Witch, Templar or Marauder.

Character stats
Spoiler

Offence tab
With and with out 20/20 blood rage
http://imgur.com/SardDtJ
http://imgur.com/g0tozoE

Defence tab
Rare shield + Grace + Determination with and with out flasks
http://imgur.com/aqHQrEn
http://imgur.com/nePAMgm

Saffell's Frame + Grace + Purity of lightning/fire with and with out flasks
http://imgur.com/0qd5DOu
http://imgur.com/tJpik2o

Uber Atziri Strategy
Spoiler

My PC can't is not strong enough to record the fight but I did recorded right after the kill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymLVlEXI_78

I died 2 times because I was stupid and got hit by dual flame blast. Double vaal and Trio was a facetank fest, I even killed the cycloner last, the entire floor was black and he still couldn't hurt me with 123k armour, 75% chaos res and bleed immunity.
Atziri is also a facetank fest, just don't get hit by double flame blast.

Trash.
"
Go with Grace + Determination. Facetank everything. Keep granite and jade flask up. Keep an eye for corrupted blood monsters.

Double Vaal
"
Double Vaal Flasks
Spoiler

Go with Grace + Determination + rare shield.
Enfeeble on CWDT
Keep flasks up at all times.
Facetank them

Trio
"
Trio Flasks
Spoiler

Grace + Determination + rare shield
Enfeeble on CWDT
Y'ara'az (Dual Striker) reflect self buff ability is very dangerous and you will die if you keep attacking. Disengage when his buff is active.
Don't stand in A'alai physical damage firestorm.
If at any point of the fight you see that your life is dropping in half just disengage.
Keep flasks up at all times.

Ideally you want to kill Q'ura (the cycloner) first so the entire screen doesn't turn black. Then A'alai (the caster) then Y'ara'az (the dual striker) but run away when he enrages.

That said you can choose the order that suits you best.

Uber Atziri
"
Uber Atziri Flasks
Spoiler

Grace + Purity of fire + Purity of lightning + Saffell's Frame
Enfeeble or Elemental Weakness/Assassin's mark on CWDT. Just make sure you remove the curse. Enfeeble is safer.

Just make sure you dodge the double flameblast.
Do not attack the mirror.
Facetank everything else.

Bandits
Spoiler
Skill point
Skill point
Power charge

You can take life and attack speed but you will need to get 2 more levels.
If you are aiming for level 100 you need to take skill points to take all the cool stuff.

Skill tree 115/123 (3 Intuitive Leap jewels are used)

Non Voll's Devotion Amulet build
Spoiler

Its basically the same skill tree but do not take the 3 endurance charges and take Elemental Equilibrium instead. All the rest is the same, when you eventually save for a Voll's amulet just respec the 3 skill points.

You will need to add a life leech gem on Mjölner, get one with quality.

Obviously you will loose the synergy with Kingsguard chest so its best to use either a really good rare or the one I suggest is the Cherrubim's Maleficence. The chest provides lots of life, huge armour/evasion and the most important part, 100% life leech rate. The chest is pretty cheap, a 5L/6S sell for 1 exalted. Make sure you DO NOT buy a legacy one, since it only has 30% life leech.

Poe.trade link http://poe.trade/search/ukauwoositarok

For amulet look for life, spell damage, critical strike chance, STR/INT, resists, armour/evasion.

Make sure it doesn't have lightning damage to attacks on it. Same goes for your rare ring/gloves.

Keep in mind that EE will work properly for monsters that are hit by your magma balls.
Basically it will boost your single target damage. If you don't care about it, just skip EE and take something else.

Example level 100 builds

Current Gear

Gem links
Spoiler

Chest
"
"
Molten Strike + Faster Attacks + GMP + Multistrike + Fortify + LMP(6 Link)

An argument can be made for replacing LMP with non quality concentrated effect. I tried both, I prefer LMP for the quality bonus.
You can also use quality Culling strike if you have mana issues, obviously a bit weaker.

I don't bother with Lightning Strike

Mjölner
"
"
Discharge + Ball Lightning + Increased Area of Effect/Increased Critical Strike/Lightning Penetration

Increased critical strikes vs Lightning penetration.
LP adds damage, ICS adds damage and flask charges. If you can keep 100% uptime vs single target with LP use that, if not go with ICS, its safer.

I use Increased Area of Effect while mapping.

Iron Will just adds damage and red socket offers no utility except for life leech which we don't need since we use Kingsguard.
For non Voll's amulet build you need a red socket to add life leech.

1) 4 Link Auras
"
"
Enlighten(lvl 3) + Grace + Purity of Fire + Purity of Lightning

"
Enlighten(lvl 3-4) + Grace + Determination + Herald of Thunder

You can use HoT with a level 3 enlighten but the mana is kinda tight.
You can also use Arctic Armour/Wrath if you have a second Devoto's helmet. More Defence/DPS.

2) 4 Link Blood Rage + Curse
"
"
CWDT(lvl 20) + Blood Rage + Enfeeble/Elemental Weakness + Enhance/Icy Golem

The Golem/Enhance is optional. Use what ever you like.

3) 4 Link (Optional) Endurance/Power charges and flask charges generator.
"
I use
"
CWDT(lvl1) + Tempest Shield + Arctic Breath + Immortal Call

Because of Romira's Banquet ring, when ever CWDT procs you will generate power charges when the linked spells don't crit or flask charges when they do.

CWDT gem cast spells in order of links, top left is number 1, bottom left is number 4.
I colored mine with the last socket being red, so if the spells crit and I have a power charge up, it will turn into an endurance charge from Voll's amulet, so I'll get at least 1-2 seconds of IM duration.

These links are optional, you can use what ever you want.

Shield 3L Optional
"
"
I use Leap Slam + Faster attacks + Blood magic

Use what ever you want

Gear Itemization
Spoiler
"
Obviously you will need Mjölner and Romira's Banquet. Mjölner sells for 4exalted and Romira's for few chaos. If you own a Voll's devotion use a 5L/6L Kingsguard, if not use a 5L/6L Cherrubim's Maleficence or a rare chest. You can also use other unique chest like Daresso's Defiance, Lightning Coil, Death's Oath etc.

Helmet
"
Devoto's Devotion. This is the best item for the build. Pretty cheap also.

Shield
"
A rare shield with high armour, life, some chaos resist. Block is also useful.
This will be your main shield.

For swap shield get a Saffell's Frame, it doesn't have to be legacy. You will only need it vs Uber Atziri, for Vaal and Trio the rare shield is way better.

Gloves
"
Armour/Evasion gloves with life, accuracy and attack speed. You can add Intellect from Catarina regardless of there base. Intellect only comes by default on ES type gloves but they tend to have less armour/evasion.

Boots
"
Armour/Evasion boots with life, some chaos res, elemental res, movement speed. You shouldn't be needing INT from boots.

Rare ring
"
Ring with at least 42 INT, else you will have to spend 1 skill point to take a 30 INT node. Look for high life and resist. Best base is a Diamond ring but others can work also.

Belt
"
Rare belt with life, armour, lots of resists. A heavy belt will cover your STR requirements. If you planning to use a corrupted belt for the endurance charge you will need a jewel with at least 6 STR(marauder class), assuming you are using an amulet with at least 24 STR on it. It depends which class you use.

If you have any comments, questions or suggestions let me know.

Regards
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 13, 2015, 3:19:46 PM
Gear
Spoiler

Double Vaal Flasks
Spoiler

Trio Flasks
Spoiler

Uber Atziri Flasks
Spoiler
Last edited by Rathik on Nov 8, 2015, 9:39:41 AM
reserved
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
reserved
Last edited by Rathik on Nov 7, 2015, 12:47:52 PM
Hi! So can you make a tree example for a lvl75 witch please?
"
oOKarvaiOo wrote:
Hi! So can you make a tree example for a lvl75 witch please?

I am assuming you have 3 Intuitive leap jewels.
You might need to take a bit more STR/INT.
You will need one jewel with +2 mana gained on hit.
You should leave endurance/power charges for last. Life/Armour/Attack speed is more important.

Let me know how it goes :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 7, 2015, 5:56:50 PM
Thank you I will!:)
Hi,

I will wish to build a personal following this guid. What fate would advise you to up quickly?
"
Nafelic wrote:
Hi,

I will wish to build a personal following this guid. What fate would advise you to up quickly?

I am not sure exactly if I understand the question.
IGN Riokar | My guides
I found my answer with your lvlup build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info