RageReview: The Walking Dead

"
Dethklok wrote:
I wish I stopped watching TWD after the first season. I made it to right about when Ricks wife gets eaten before I stopped watching. I cant stand characters that make the same stupid mistakes over and over again. Its insulting as a viewer that writers want to present the same story over and over maybe changing the location and the name of they "Bad Guy" but in reality its the same rehashed crap youve watched for 3 seasons already.

Well, even in the comics, Rick keeps screwing up in much the same ways. As someone observed above, if the characters actually learn, then it becomes much harder to present them with challenging situations. That said, yes, watching the protagonists bumble along like morons for the sake of the script quickly becomes infuriating. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Well, even in the comics, Rick keeps screwing up in much the same ways. As someone observed above, if the characters actually learn, then it becomes much harder to present them with challenging situations. That said, yes, watching the protagonists bumble along like morons for the sake of the script quickly becomes infuriating. =>[.]<=

Yea this is why ive quickly become a fan of shows that know when to call it quits. Ive stopped watching far more shows than ive finished.

IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Babylon 5. Fucking kneel before your god.
HAIL SATAN!
Rigor mortis, tissue decay, blood losss... you better ask yourselves how the F can zombies even move when it's -10 Celsius out there. And that BS was even in the comics.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
All the issues with TWD are the same issues that pervade pretty much every facet of the common "zombie" idea. It isn't supposed to be a focus on the zombies themselves but what the people do after the breakdown of society. Zombies are more of a character study as well as philisophical questions. This also includes the zombies themselves of course when they are used as a representation of a specific group.

"
Dear science nerds,

Love,

Your resident creative liar

I'm sorry Charan... :( I like suspension of disbelief but I can only do it so much.
Zombies just make me annoyed anymore Q_Q

E: Only caviat for me is fantasy-type zombies raised by black magick.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Nov 9, 2015, 8:00:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info