[Fast, Cheap, Easy] Insane ComK - for 2.1 Atziri Viable

Lvl 86, 5-link comk (without inc aoe), T10 Volcano map with temp chains and no life reg mods down without any problems. Build got buffed hard at higher levels due to ice nova increased damage etc. While you need to spend some time leveling the gems, it really pays off.

PS. I was browsing some random poe-connected sites and i found out that this very build has been featured here:
[Removed by Support] :) gj!
Last edited by Rachel on Feb 3, 2016, 4:41:48 AM
Instead of using slow ice nova, i tested Discharge.

THIS IS FUCKING INSANE! We have endurance Charges for Fire and Frenzy for Ice, with pyre the whole Ice damage converted to Fire and with the skilltree firedamage is insane! Plus the high base fire dmg of discharge, everything dies in seconds!
using this on hc and its a breeze so fare, lvl 77 - who ever say they die cuz it weak when they pick oro are wrong. I changed and did dried lake in no time :)
Ty for the build :)
What equip are you using? Single target bosses are pretty tough for me, still need to get the Granite Flask and level up the life leech gem.

I tried Discharge and it's pretty impressive so far but it's only at level 12. I can see it replacing Ice Nova though.
For single target i throw the talisman that summons zombies - if its a hard 1. Otherwise its just keep spinning :)
Im just using a 4l and i bet the fire pen will make single target a breeze

oh and i took the armor nodes in the start of the tree insted of life reg. And chaos/hp top left corner insted of the mana/hp since I run blood magic :) And i love chaos resi

I use golem with blind with my forti cyclone, so on big scary packs i cyclone in with this and then switch.
I had a spot extra so i used vaal molten shield for heavy hitting bosses.
Last edited by Stigingvar on Dec 18, 2015, 4:21:08 PM
i often skip bosses. Like voll´s in Dried Lake, cause it´s very time intensive. But i want to do following:

6 Socket my Oro´s and at least 5L it. Put my Cyclone gems there.
Purchase another Oro´s and do the same. 6 socket it and at least 5L it. Then Put there:
Flicker Strike - Multistrike - WED - LL - (Firepen)

and then, cyclone all the time, Swap Weapons for Boss and Flick him to death =P

if someone want to know if its working i would reply
"
treitz wrote:
i often skip bosses. Like voll´s in Dried Lake, cause it´s very time intensive. But i want to do following:

6 Socket my Oro´s and at least 5L it. Put my Cyclone gems there.
Purchase another Oro´s and do the same. 6 socket it and at least 5L it. Then Put there:
Flicker Strike - Multistrike - WED - LL - (Firepen)

and then, cyclone all the time, Swap Weapons for Boss and Flick him to death =P

if someone want to know if its working i would reply

Let me know how it goes. I'm having issues with bosses quite frequently, kinda want to better understand how to prepare for them with this build. I got my chest setup for easy life leech swap though but it's not good enough to sustain.

Question, I never used Flicker Strike so sorry if this is a stupid question. Okay, why use Flicker Strike over Cyclone? Is there a benefit in damage output vs Cyclone?
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Dec 19, 2015, 1:25:05 AM
We get free Frenzy Charges, so we can skip the cooldown of Flicker Strike. With Multistrike and Flicker we attack like a Super Sayajin on Speed.
If i can 5L my Oro´s(Used 182 fuse atm) then i can tell u how it works (Luck is bit*h)

"
treitz wrote:
We get free Frenzy Charges, so we can skip the cooldown of Flicker Strike. With Multistrike and Flicker we attack like a Super Sayajin on Speed.
If i can 5L my Oro´s(Used 182 fuse atm) then i can tell u how it works (Luck is bit*h)

You can craft a 5L on it with the bench. 150x fusings to do it. I just bought a random Oro's and 5S and 5l it, took only 1ex lol. Anyways, I tried it with my second Oro's Sword and it wasn't particularly that great, maybe there is something that'd help that I am missing like added chaos damage or something along those lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOopIUnMLg&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Dec 20, 2015, 12:38:48 AM
"
EvilWiffles wrote:
Anyways, I tried it with my second Oro's Sword and it wasn't particularly that great, maybe there is something that'd help that I am missing like added chaos damage or something along those lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOopIUnMLg&feature=youtu.be

If you are using Flicker Strike for multiple-targets then you really need both Multistrike and Melee Splash as core supports. You can only really drop Melee Splash if you are only going to use it on single-targets.

Of course, it would probably help a lot if you added in the COMK + Ice Nova/Discharge, as well. :P

Lastly, your Ignite chance is too low, so you are running out of Frenzy Charges. You really want a minimum of 40% to keep it going reliably, at least against single-targets - Melee Splash will do the job for multiple-targets, though, even with only 30% Ignite chance.
Last edited by Aimeryan on Dec 20, 2015, 9:24:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info