[Unlocked] Kripparian is a sellout - <3 Sonata

This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

It is quite strange that he bites the hand that fed him all his popularity.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.

<3 Sonata
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 14, 2013, 9:58:09 PM
"
Heyhey wrote:

You mean WoW?

Also, he was going over bugs and gave a legit reason the current RMAH can't work. I don't see any fanboyism or bashing of said game.
I have no idea who this guy is <shrug>
"
Heyhey wrote:
This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.

Not to be a douche, but Blizz deserves to catch a little bit of shit for what he's talking about in that video.

For example, DEs are meant to be soulbound. They weren't, as they could be dropped for other players to pick up.

The new gems were meant to be soulbound as well. They also weren't, as they could be given to others.

Hardcore "dueling" (now called Brawling) wasn't supposed to result in HC death. It did, as Blizz didn't think to add something that disables DOTs when you leave the PVP zone. What the hell? Just looking at Barbs alone, a BUNCH of people use Rend. Why would they not realize the implications of this?

In addition to what he mentioned in the video, you know those awesome new recipes they've been hyping for the past, what, 2+ weeks? Yeah, they forgot to actually put one of those in the game. It wasn't dropping, and they had to hotfix it.

Basically, fuck up after fuck up after fuck up. I play D3 as well as POE, and I was just utterly disgusted. It's like, what is Blizz even thinking? Do they test this stuff at all?

Still, he even admits the game is pretty fun for a lot of people, and it is. I love my Barb, I love my Wizard, and I still play. Objectively, though, Blizz is just dropping the ball all over the court. It's embarrassing.
You come off as a jilted lover.

I think you should ask yourself how you came to care about an internet persona so much.

OP is a retarded D3 nuthugging loser and is jelly of Kripp
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games, but a funny piece of information is that the dot death bug was reported on PTR and well documented long before the patch went live...

That's pure incompetence right there from a neutral perspective.
"
snowplow wrote:
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games, but a funny piece of information is that the dot death bug was reported on PTR and well documented long before the patch went live...

That's pure incompetence right there from a neutral perspective.

Yeah, Blizz has a long history of being notified of things by large numbers of players and not fixing them for months. This goes allll the way back to the good 'ol days when I played WoW, and if they change this any time soon, I'll be very happy, but also incredibly surprised.

"
OP is a retarded D3 nuthugging loser and is jelly of Kripp

Pretty much this.
"
snowplow wrote:
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games

Warcraft, WC2+Expac, WC3+Expac, Starcraft+Expac, SC2+Upcoming Expac, World of Warcraft+numerous Expac, Diablo, Diablo 2+Expac, Diablo 3+I hope nothing....

3?
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Last edited by _Linus_ on Feb 14, 2013, 7:17:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info