[Unlocked] Kripparian is a sellout - <3 Sonata

"
snowplow wrote:
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games, but a funny piece of information is that the dot death bug was reported on PTR and well documented long before the patch went live...

That's pure incompetence right there from a neutral perspective.

Its been known to the d3 hc community for ages that blizzard doesn't really care about them (many bugs that cause deaths are not fixed in a timely manner and servers are taking down killing dozens of hc chars just for a simple typo hotfix in RMAH).
Last edited by shadowai on Feb 14, 2013, 7:21:04 PM
"
Heyhey wrote:

This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

It is quite strange that he bites the hand that fed him all his popularity.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.

<3 Sonata

You seem to be riding Blizzards dick pretty hard there man.. You sure you not starting to chafe?

You have to be wearing some pretty thick rose colored glasses to not see all the MASSIVE fuck ups blizzard has had with Diablo 3. It has just been a utter train wreck!

Right from the getgo the game wouldn't even start and this was with 4 or 5+ years of development you would think with so much money and so much time on their hands they could of at least gotten the game to start at launch... I mean come on...

And then the massive amount of bugs, the lack of end game content... The MASSIVE gold sink of reparing... The awful RMAH and the total reliance on it.. The lack of fun in any aspect of the game... I mean I could go on for hours if you wanted me to.
"
_Linus_ wrote:
"
snowplow wrote:
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games

Warcraft, WC2+Expac, WC3+Expac, Starcraft+Expac, SC2+Upcoming Expac, World of Warcraft+numerous Expac, Diablo, Diablo 2+Expac, Diablo 3+I hope nothing....

3?

I meant I currently play the up to date games, SC2 WoW and occasional D3. I have played every game you listed extensively in the past however.
"
_Linus_ wrote:
"
snowplow wrote:
By the way, I'm in no way a blizzard hater in fact I play all 3 of their games

Warcraft, WC2+Expac, WC3+Expac, Starcraft+Expac, SC2+Upcoming Expac, World of Warcraft+numerous Expac, Diablo, Diablo 2+Expac, Diablo 3+I hope nothing....

3?

Possibly meant to be read as properties, in which case three is probably correct. WarCraft, Starcraft, Diablo.

EDIT: Yup, there it is, in their next post.
Last edited by Aterfelis on Feb 14, 2013, 7:24:00 PM
"
lobe44 wrote:
"
Heyhey wrote:

This pseudo "online celebrity" was known to me and to many due to his world first Inferno HC clear. I know he also played WoW but he wasnt that well-known.

I have seen many of his videos about D3 and so far they were interesting. He allways tried to be inpartial and never ever showed any "fanboism" attitude. He was allways true to himself and enjoyed playing games for the sake of it.

Then i watched this video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f18NZkE_3xU

It was almost like if he was another person or someone was pointing a gun at him to say such things.

It is quite strange that he bites the hand that fed him all his popularity.

This new game he is playing has many bugs/exploits and i dont see him laughing.
The stuff he said about D3 bugs are true but they were fixed in 3 hours and its quite amusing how fast he uploaded a video to complain about them.

Dissapointing behaviour that i can not describe in another way besides considering it extremely biased and proper from a sellout.

<3 Sonata

You seem to be riding Blizzards dick pretty hard there man.. You sure you not starting to chafe?

You have to be wearing some pretty thick rose colored glasses to not see all the MASSIVE fuck ups blizzard has had with Diablo 3. It has just been a utter train wreck!

Right from the getgo the game wouldn't even start and this was with 4 or 5+ years of development you would think with so much money and so much time on their hands they could of at least gotten the game to start at launch... I mean come on...

And then the massive amount of bugs, the lack of end game content... The MASSIVE gold sink of reparing... The awful RMAH and the total reliance on it.. The lack of fun in any aspect of the game... I mean I could go on for hours if you wanted me to.

Hey, I have fun playing :(

But yeah, they fucked a bunch of things up.
Good job you just gave kripp a popularity boost.
inb4 lock and mute! You got two other posts up like this. What are you trying to accomplish?

Heres a link to the locked one if yall wanna go and review it. Lots of interesting things to learn.. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/146941
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Last edited by ThorOtheBIG on Feb 14, 2013, 8:12:31 PM
Ok, first of all. I am guessing you are one of the people in the game that dislike me because I enforce the rules GGG asked me to.

I do not appreciate you using my <3 Sonata at the end. Especially since um, last time I checked, I was Sonata, not you.

Second, you have posted this thread multiple times and I'm glad that Charan was able to move it to off topic.

Third, Faking the name of a moderator is a serious offense in ANY online game. I suggest that you do not do it again. I have had problems with my internet, and I finally am back online. If I see you using my signature or pretending that your messages are from me again, I will contact GGG.

This thread is locked. And I suggest you don't try to impersonate a moderator again. Am I clear?

<3 Sonata (The real one)
Game needs monkey pets.

Last edited by Sonata on Feb 14, 2013, 11:37:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info