Soulthirst, Event 128: Two Hour Party

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still receive reward points.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Beacon (Unique Golden Flame) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 30: 14 Reward Points.
  • Level 26-29: 12 Reward Points.
  • Level 22-25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 19-21: 8 Reward Points.
  • Level 16-18: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-15: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 2 Reward Points.
  • Level 4-5: 1 Reward Point.

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Mercy Mission (The Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Dweller of the Deep (The Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Caged Brute (The Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Marooned Mariner (The Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (The Docks): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (The Library): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty Sceptre of God (The Upper Sceptre of God): 3 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty Mercy Mission (The Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty The Dweller of the Deep (The Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty The Marooned Mariner (The Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Den: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Catacombs: 2 Reward Points.
  • Cruel difficulty The Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art The Princess Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Eclipse Staff Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Crest of Perandus Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Lavianga's Spirit Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Retarded deaths are bad enough. Retarded deaths when you have good gear is disheartening. MS + cold resist boot at start. 2H 80% physical damage from Brutus. 3L red hat. 2*Iron rings. So how the hell did I manage to bring up the menu in the middle of a fight???
>20mins late
>died with 10mins left
>3rd duelist

Duelist confirmed hipster master race.

"
harddaysnight wrote:
Retarded deaths are bad enough. Retarded deaths when you have good gear is disheartening. MS + cold resist boot at start. 2H 80% physical damage from Brutus. 3L red hat. 2*Iron rings. So how the hell did I manage to bring up the menu in the middle of a fight???

#feels. My favourite part is how if you click an item for your character runs over to pick up off the ground, your cursor is in the exact spot of the [Exit Path of Exile] button if you bring up the menu. Has happened to me more than once.
Last edited by alphaccount on Nov 28, 2015, 2:55:45 AM
Spoiler

SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

the lack of life/res at dom was abit concerning, other than that everything else was ok-ish
took my own sweet time to get to brutus until I realised it.
Last edited by D_bak on Nov 28, 2015, 3:07:16 AM
Solo, no luck finding ms boots or a second quicksilver until I hit docks.
Spoiler
lvl31 30th 8T
Really bummed. Wasted 7 hours in and out today on Malachai race earlier with family over, and was 1 minute away from kill. Got 12 points on that race and 11 points on this 2 hour race, which I was past level 25 1/2. So close to 26 for 12 points. Lotto 1 point for top 20 in my class. To come so close both times is frustrating. Basically same points for both attempts. :/ Really trying for the 1000 point item, and bleeding points for falling asleep or just before the level threshold just feels crummy. Sours my day, and couldn't even be happy that I lotto-ed a Tabla Rasa on this race. I know I did better than a fair amount on both races, but can't even be happy with what I did get cause I was so close both times...

Edit: Like many others no ms boots with trying most of the 2 hours checking the stores. There is the rip on only getting level 25 1/2 and not hitting the level 26 level point tier. Got 2 QS flasks and crafted them to have extra charges for 3 hits each. I think that was better than using the recipe for a 10% ms pair of boots from 1 flask, and only having 1 flask to use for bursts. Maybe I am just too tired, and should of could have done better knowing in hindsight that I likely would have done better with the 10% ms than nothing.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Nov 28, 2015, 3:47:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info