Patch 2.0.5 Patch Notes, Soulthirst Race Season Details, Last Day of Halloween Microtransactions!

so , when is the next race season with cool alt art items that are actually worth racing ? i mean last seasons were almost full garbage when for example season 10 had alt art alphas / taste of hate / cybils ........... GGG pls give us some rewards that are worth racing
Suh Dude
nice, loving the new race times. for us (cet) europeans theres nearly everday a race at 20:00 and 0:00, thats perfect!

me happy.
Last edited by rushjo on Nov 2, 2015, 4:28:50 AM
While the racetimes are very nice the rewards seem to be more than underwhelming again.
Only goody is the alt art perandus we get(imo). Rewards for races going up to 10pt. as highest tier is nice, but i cant imagine grinding all the way up to 1k just to corrupt that belt into some fancy rare :S soultaker is kinda meh too.
just my 2 cents, another not so rewarding racing season...
Since my question was never answered when it came up: you announced those new skin transfers. will the old ones convert into them by chance?
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
just looking forward to the new league :)

in the past, you got so much nice ideas for a league... hopefully this wil happen to the next one...

less quantity... more quality
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
race types are great and the alternate art of the items looks lovely made. too bad i suck at racing and have a pretty busy life at the moment.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'm not sure, does the asynchronous race system starts with this race season ?
When i look at the schedule and the details of various races i don't see anything that leads me to think the asynchronous system will be active.
There's a starting time and a end time. ie Brutus kill race has a set starting and end time (1 hour length) and every other race i've checked.

If the asynchronous system is on, is there anyone who can explain it please ?

EDIT : my bad, i completely misread the previous announcement post about race changes. It will be in the future
Last edited by Hamallainen on Nov 2, 2015, 6:15:30 AM
"
Hamallainen wrote:
I'm not sure, does the asynchronous race system starts with this race season ?
When i look at the schedule and the details of various races i don't see anything that leads me to think the asynchronous system will be active.
There's a starting time and a end time. ie Brutus kill race has a set starting and end time (1 hour length) and every other race i've checked.

If the asynchronous system is on, is there anyone who can explain it please ?

In the latest podcast where Chris and Karl taked about racing, they mentioned that the asynchronous race system is being worked on and will be implemented when it is ready. All elements will be implemented gradually throughout future race seasons

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Nov 2, 2015, 6:19:05 AM
"
so , when is the next race season with cool alt art items that are actually worth racing ? i mean last seasons were almost full garbage when for example season 10 had alt art alphas / taste of hate / cybils ........... GGG pls give us some rewards that are worth racing

You didn't even race in season 10 ...
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Guys, pls make the Regal Weapon Effect available (again). Big Need! <3
"
Guys, pls make the Regal Weapon Effect available (again). Big Need! <3

The Regal Weapon effect was exclusive to people who purchased the Regal Supporter Pack in Open Beta.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info