[500k AOE] DualWield Crit Reave [Life/Dodge based] One of the fastest clearspeeds

"
"
Etherfire wrote:
K, just a question, how much dps do you get with a rat's nest on spectral throw, with the links being ST + GMP + PPAD + Crit Multi + Added Fire + WED?

ALso, why not use a kris with higher crit chance?

Did test it now and with charges only and hatred+hoi I had 62k GMP, with haste+taste of hate+promise i was bit over 100k

Wtf thats a lot of dps for ST, and you haven't even taken proj damage nodes in your tree :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Hey on the Con's section you mention Mana is an issue until you get Mana Leech.

As a new player, what are you referring to for Mana Leech, is this is skill in your passive tree(ive looked cannot locate this), a skill Gem? a Jewel?

Thanks for the build, i'm a new player only lvl 55 and it's tough going, but hope to play this until end game.

Regards
OP is a super helpful guy and his movement and clear speed is totally ridiculous!

@JoltEffect - Look for the Spirit Void cluster near the Ranger area. That will solve all mana issues. However, you can get mana leech on gear as well as mana on hit on jewels. I have a couple of cheap uniques you can use for leech if you want them.
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Hey man, i've got two doubts about this build.

1. Why kill all in Cruel rather than getting 16% Phys damage from Oak? Wouldn't that be a big boost?

2. Why have you decided not to pick up the extra frenzy charge above Void bringer in the end game tree?

Hey,

1. With the introduction to jewels 2.0 you'll easily be able to get the 16% physical damage roll that and possibly even more raw damage, crit, attackspeed or life which is really great.

2. I have it at the moment on my own character that's currently 92, and as long as you keep leveling you'll eventually spec into it too. I had it at around 86-87, although removed it for some other nodes and got it back at 91.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Inversoul wrote:
Nice build. I have an question about gear. This kris.. it seems his price is near 200 exalt or more? Perhaps it would be good if you add prices to gear

Hey, while the dagger is worth quite a lot(I've spent more money on it than it's worth though) it's not required. I ran with an ungil's gauche(around 1chaos) and a binos on a 5l and carried a party in plateau maps(which are tier 10s). So you'll get away with pretty cheap gear but I highly recommend to get a binos as it is what is saving me in high tier maps(80+).

"
Etherfire wrote:
"
"
Etherfire wrote:
K, just a question, how much dps do you get with a rat's nest on spectral throw, with the links being ST + GMP + PPAD + Crit Multi + Added Fire + WED?

ALso, why not use a kris with higher crit chance?

Did test it now and with charges only and hatred+hoi I had 62k GMP, with haste+taste of hate+promise i was bit over 100k

Wtf thats a lot of dps for ST, and you haven't even taken proj damage nodes in your tree :P

Haha Yeah, I was quite suprised I'd reach that high ammount too, although I'd probably drop crit multi for faster projectile if I'd play ST either way(As well as getting some projectile damage nodes)

"
JoltEffect wrote:
Hey on the Con's section you mention Mana is an issue until you get Mana Leech.

As a new player, what are you referring to for Mana Leech, is this is skill in your passive tree(ive looked cannot locate this), a skill Gem? a Jewel?

Thanks for the build, i'm a new player only lvl 55 and it's tough going, but hope to play this until end game.

Regards

Hey, mana leech is a mod that you can either roll on your jewellery, gloves, jewels and/or spec for it in the tree, which basically fills your mana pool as you're attacking. Just as AODBluu said, one example is Spirit Void.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
AODBluu wrote:
OP is a super helpful guy and his movement and clear speed is totally ridiculous!

@JoltEffect - Look for the Spirit Void cluster near the Ranger area. That will solve all mana issues. However, you can get mana leech on gear as well as mana on hit on jewels. I have a couple of cheap uniques you can use for leech if you want them.

Thanks a lot, just glad I can help :)
Hey mate, can you please post your flask setup?

Also, when I used the malicious intent jewel, it doesn't actually seem to proc onslaught all that much. (Should I equip more than one malicious intent?)

Also, can you please post what flasks you use? I currently use a Granite flask of iron skin and Jade flask of reflexes. Can't seem to tank anything unless both are up. Do you spam enduring cry through the map to tank?
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
"
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with <5 exalts

Could add how much DPS would you have in an 5 ex worth gear?
(a 5link and bino pretty much covers it)
Last edited by krenderke on Nov 8, 2015, 3:09:55 PM
Running pretty much the same build but with a Ranger start, went with 2 Bino's and a 5L with Multistrike, FA, Melee Phys Damage, and Additional Accuracy (couldn't be arsed to try and get the right colors on 6S 5L Eva chest). With a few slight differences on the tree, getting almost 40k DPS solo running Hatred and HoA, 7 Frenzy Charges, an Ice Golem, and Blood Rage. Only got up to tier 5 maps for now but really, clearing maps has been quite a breeze. Bosses are a bit of a struggle, but its do-able most of the time. Partied with a SRS dude, tooltip DPS got around to double at times.

"

I think my setup above is about that price point
"
horpe wrote:
Running pretty much the same build but with a Ranger start, went with 2 Bino's and a 5L with Multistrike, FA, Melee Phys Damage, and Additional Accuracy (couldn't be arsed to try and get the right colors on 6S 5L Eva chest). With a few slight differences on the tree, getting almost 40k DPS solo running Hatred and HoA, 7 Frenzy Charges, an Ice Golem, and Blood Rage. Only got up to tier 5 maps for now but really, clearing maps has been quite a breeze. Bosses are a bit of a struggle, but its do-able most of the time. Partied with a SRS dude, tooltip DPS got around to double at times.

"

I think my setup above is about that price point

Thanks, that actually is still quite okay for the price on a melee build.
Maybe I try it with a BoR just to make testing cheaper.
Last edited by krenderke on Nov 9, 2015, 5:33:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info