Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Item Info Script (Version 2.11)

Minor complain about simple/complex affix handling:
Spoiler

In this hard case script guessed two simple prefixes ("+% Spell Damage" and "+max Mana"), but for the first prefix shows value ranges/tiers of the complex prefix. For the simple "+% Spell Damage" prefix it should be "30-39 (23) 10-79 (84) T6/8"
I love this tool. So useful.

One suggestion. It would be great if it reported the range of base values on white (normal) items. This would help us determine whether we want to keep it for chancing or alching. For example I can't remember if 19% is a good value on a normal gold amulet. Is 48% critical strike a high roll on a bow or so so. If the range (30%-50%) was shown we'd know.

Thanks for the awesome work.
Last edited by MARKRAND on Jan 7, 2016, 10:22:57 PM
"
MARKRAND wrote:
I love this tool. So useful.

One suggestion. It would be great if it reported the range of base values on white (normal) items. This would help us determine whether we want to keep it for chancing or alching. For example I can't remember if 19% is a good value on a normal gold amulet. Is 48% critical strike a high roll on a bow or so so. If the range (30%-50%) was shown we'd know.

Thanks for the awesome work.

I think you are talking about "implicits".

IMO, those aren't needed, because they can be changed with a blessed orb after crafting (and change when crafting I think). When crafting, what's more important is item level, since what can be rolled on an item is dependent on that. In other words, when crafting, the implicit isn't really all that important until after the item is actually crafted.

Also, (and if someone else like XiMMiX wants to chime in) the original author comments in the code that implicits are very tough to do and so weren't included at any time in the original code.
IGN: Bahnzo <--- that should find me.
PoE Item Info Script: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814
Last edited by Bahnzo on Jan 8, 2016, 4:30:47 AM
ah nvm i was using 2.0.3 new one is showing proper t1
thanks !
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Jan 8, 2016, 9:04:14 AM
"
XiMMiX wrote:
"
x1a0 wrote:
"
shamus150 wrote:
I've noticed some screenshots where everything lines up in the tooltip and some not. On mine they don't. I'm guessing this is a font issue, but I can't work out how/where to change the font? Any tips?

I got the issue with font size. I am playing on a 4k screen and the tooltip from this script is very small. I tried to change font size in config.ini from 10 to 30 but it did nothing...

Thanks for the awesome script anyway!

Afaik this is indeed the same problem, the (monospaced) font type and size is not always applied. I just don't know enough about autohotkey to fix this.

I just picked up the latest update to see if this might have randomly resolved. It turns out the font is picked up okay running the ahk file, but not if you compile that to an exe and use that. Previously I was compiling the script as otherwise it would only display for a fraction of a second. It looks like the latest ahk script works fine without compiling and the monospace font is okay.
"
shamus150 wrote:
"
XiMMiX wrote:
"
x1a0 wrote:

I got the issue with font size. I am playing on a 4k screen and the tooltip from this script is very small. I tried to change font size in config.ini from 10 to 30 but it did nothing...

Thanks for the awesome script anyway!

Afaik this is indeed the same problem, the (monospaced) font type and size is not always applied. I just don't know enough about autohotkey to fix this.

I just picked up the latest update to see if this might have randomly resolved. It turns out the font is picked up okay running the ahk file, but not if you compile that to an exe and use that. Previously I was compiling the script as otherwise it would only display for a fraction of a second. It looks like the latest ahk script works fine without compiling and the monospace font is okay.

Knowing that you compile it helped finding out what goes wrong. In order to change the font the script has to select the window (=tooltip) for which to change the font. It basically does this by using the filename of the autohotkey executable. A workaround when using the script compiled would be renaming the compiled executable to "autohotkey.exe".
guys is there a way to change the macro ctrl+c key? i don't like having it on my copy key and would like to change it if possible
u can add full stat in overview. MB add max DPS?
Last edited by EvgenicaS on Jan 18, 2016, 4:35:22 AM
"
dezahp wrote:
guys is there a way to change the macro ctrl+c key? i don't like having it on my copy key and would like to change it if possible

Sorry, that is not possible. The script is not linked to a key but checks the clipboard for changes.
Last edited by XiMMiX on Jan 18, 2016, 5:13:15 AM
Hello, I have found a small error with the handling of compound affixes. Here is the case
The script is only reporting 2 prefixes, but there is actually 3 (5 affixes in total).

http://pastebin.com/paMrLd2z

the github says that the author is aware about the problems with compound affixes, so if this is not helpful, uh um sorry I guess. I guess currently the script doesnt have any feedback about how there is an unknown affix though, so I guess its a valid concern.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info