[2.0] Null's Inclination - SRS/AW Summoner Archer

Where do you get the extra 92 int to wear the bow?
"
superjack010 wrote:
Where do you get the extra 92 int to wear the bow?

"
1 x Brute Force Solution, socketed in Templar area, to meet INT requirements for the bow

I didn't run the numbers, but if this jewel is still not enough, you can roll int on rings/amulet/boots, or as a mod on another rare jewel.
Or, as a quick and dirty solution, take 30 INT node.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 23, 2015, 6:32:28 AM
Wouldn't you rather replace the golem with a Dying Breath/Leer Cast guardian?

Also, could Caustic Arrow now be viable as a main attack, instead of SA? The reasoning is that it ticks faster than your attack speed and is thus more likely to cull.

Edit: Just checked; the Caustic Arrow cloud cannot cull.
Last edited by Quakespeare on Dec 11, 2015, 2:42:35 PM
"
Quakespeare wrote:
Wouldn't you rather replace the golem with a Dying Breath/Leer Cast guardian?

Also, could Caustic Arrow now be viable as a main attack, instead of SA? The reasoning is that it ticks faster than your attack speed and is thus more likely to cull.

Edit: Just checked; the Caustic Arrow cloud cannot cull.

Why replace? I use both of em.

Its always funny reading how people complain about golem survivability when my golem died less times than I did.

And yeah culling is an important component, can't have an attack without it.

New jewel that lets you summon ranged weapons seems interesting, I wait when they'll drop in price to test em.
Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 13, 2015, 10:26:27 AM
"
Shajirr wrote:

Why replace? I use both of em.

So you do! My bad, missed that.

I'm not a fan of SA, are Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot or RoA viable alternatives in your opinion (without changing the build)?
Last edited by Quakespeare on Dec 14, 2015, 6:15:41 AM
I think Split Arrow is the optimal choice for one simple reason - it fires tons of projectiles without GMP, which saves a gem slot allowing you to get more dmg.

RoA would be the worst choice since it is not a projectile.

Ice Shot & Lightning Arrow - viable, but you will probably need both GMP + Chain for these, so you will have to sacrifice one of the support gems from the main link. You will have to use 6L for these.

Last edited by Shajirr on Dec 15, 2015, 12:51:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info