[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

would atziri's boots be anygood for speed farming maps
For those who are not playing RT version and go for EO,how you fix problems with accuracy?
I have 80% chance to hit at lvl 67, and i picked those two acc nodes near templar. And after every other level our acc will drop by 1%?

Last edited by djokosrb on Mar 22, 2016, 4:31:25 PM
"
djokosrb wrote:
For those who are not playing RT version and go for EO,how you fix problems with accuracy?
I have 80% chance to hit at lvl 67, and i picked those two acc nodes near templar. And after every other level our acc will drop by 1%?

Basically you don't need to with 5 attacks a second :P

Still thinking about vaal pact spec, but it's quite allot of respec points for me :(

@Peyter, any comment?

Vaal pact:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAPKXOyibXQOWqJpuPVpSe8NgQ76ASsiDCW6qb5618spKNZJfsNi9m7X-CsM6hMW3Pio4JIuDzA-rPC0Wv4Nfxq4mlcT2YeKvpyftcqlVSxzOBg6sqvcyjDYrUNR8WfPqGFRHDc0J9ho4cg_463aspr7-VJBVcYWUb_PdFHHPficveuZmVGhl2XwOPK2NY_2Fe4IH3786UkbX7DjyQdtPvJ-Cm-DDGJH8S5o7JbwUTZ_f73w8BcBmBLOt8UVHogAYXTLR8B_r7qcIHNydrtgkuJOPGhpsA3VWSCj6NumRK5itJKpYdxZvXwTjag==

Wish I could try this out (mana regen needs to be through the roof) taking patient reaper \ shade form:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNlVLB2NUR2Hiy72mviaVnsQWv13yDkgrCuOEEZYRLwMeBx5_xutjH0GVLqKjkye1SPDVUXTB876K74htbElRGoGVIKEvytP5N-d0ppktH7QM18_bGh1PTLPqukZxsnBJsRB7NblFfgQH0B-XlQ18NAqDCSpTvjoRUKcrDlzr5B8C7-tSU1fJN2ZtGWr6Xyo2xT1fKPo3gyym2Vt0VYt62CSYrabrGyWsmAFvVkinCEuu8Wz31-L3na7r7ukCNtiESJuhA3WFMhzc34pJG1xrGGqRK48aKo3DbXgvWHfsVXzlXwRYBw==
Last edited by foojin on Mar 22, 2016, 6:05:27 PM
"
djokosrb wrote:

I made the change to EO (75% accuracy) and will never go back. Basically you attack so incredibly fast that the accuracy really doesn't matter. I use stone golem and I have about 80% uptime on EO. With ice golem it'd probably be higher.
Nice build, absolutely insane single target damage with slower+concentrated
Last edited by suchKBmuchBarrage on Mar 23, 2016, 12:39:24 AM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAANhNlKDaYmh0GFb56ILHQYco-rc-mK24k_4Kg8wc3Ni9PC3r7o8aNZKDX8aumuCnCLXyxPYMX0Wdna54DSftcqkcp1NSA3XAGgYOrKr3MlOlkSupbm871HxZ8-oYWHd343loCfYaOHIP-Ot2rF8EAdzBBJBVcYWUbxRxz36E2V8_Jy965mZU2XwOPEd-9kgUIGP9hXuCB9-_vTaMz-8ORtfsONtPZU09_IKb4MO-p1hjmjslvHXLn9-3tupi73w8BY1-wGZDMQSzv9XDM9rBogBTu1oadO3wHwUtaPI=

Is it worth going for Quick recovery / Explosive impact nodes if you dont go EO ? Seems like waste of travelling nodes.
"
I made the change to EO (75% accuracy) and will never go back. Basically you attack so incredibly fast that the accuracy really doesn't matter. I use stone golem and I have about 80% uptime on EO. With ice golem it'd probably be higher.

Do NOT use a stone golem, as it is an absolute waste of stats due to flat regen. You should already be reasonably tanky, so Chaos Golem is unnecessary, so your options are Fire Golem and Ice Golem.

Fire Golem is the go-to for Elementalists, due to the scaling provided (30% cold is 100% useless), and then it's up to the individual for non-Elementalist setups of either Fire or Ice.

When I glanced at the options, Slayer actually piqued my interest because it's a more all-rounder than Elementalist. More Leech, more APS, more damage on rares/uniques. It'd absolutely smash in lower maps, because of how much overkill damage you have. You'd cap leech unbelievably quickly.

If there were to not be an Onslaught flask, Raider would be far more useful.

Pathfinder is interesting, depending on the user, along with Trickster and Inquisitor (both of which can provide some colossal life regen).

So many cool options with all the Ascendancy classes, that are largely based on preference. Perhaps I'll switch away from Elementalist.
Maybe interesting for some to watch, RaizQT made a video about EA.

I dont agree with alot of things in his build BUT its one way to play EA and i am sure alot of u will also ejoy his version.

His video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLIzz-dNjg

Things i dont agree with that i saw on the first glance and why (most of which have already been discussed in this thread but ill roll them out again):

Not taking EE at all or soon. EE is and always was elementary to EA due to it being one of the highest damage increase we can get, in some cases even higher then elemental overload.

Taking VP. It ruins our regen while also making our leech clunky (only bursts of life) but grants us security against reflect in exchange. With the old reflect i would 100% agree because it would be unplayable without but with the current reflect we can just go ahead an ignore reflect, our life pool is way to high to die to it without making a huge mistake by ourself.

Not enough ppl talkin about it - cmon raiz :-o this thread got pretty big and alot of ppl went with it to 100.

Last edited by IamPeyter on Mar 23, 2016, 1:55:27 AM
"
IamPeyter wrote:
Maybe interesting for some to watch, RaizQT made a video about EA.

Cool vid... But your build's better :)
"
PhysoniumI wrote:
"

Do NOT use a stone golem, as it is an absolute waste of stats due to flat regen. You should already be reasonably tanky, so Chaos Golem is unnecessary, so your options are Fire Golem and Ice Golem.

I really like my stone golem, pushes my regen above 1.1k/sec and I don't need anymore damage.

Helmet mods for stone is 100% more regen gained (200 hp/sec) and for chaos 75% more DR (so 7%) which are both viable options if you run into either head enchant (instead of EA enchants which are preferable but you have to get so lucky).

My current gear:

I got the ventors for 1 Ex and 10 C which I believe to be a good deal in perandus. I still need to finish my flask setup and probably replace some gems in the gloves (using them to level up stuff) for something like vaal grace/haste.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 23, 2016, 3:54:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info