The Divination Card Location Archive v2.7 (269/433)

By the way, with The Gemcutter now being assigned to strongboxes, I suppose it can be removed from Mines 1, Mines 2, and Crystal Veins... which means Mines is presumably empty for now.
Hey just a heads up, I've run like 70+ hall of grandmasters since the mirror card was introduced and didn't drop any, so I doubt that the card drops there (dropped 10+ atziri axe cards and even more gamblers while doing so), I'll be farming it anyway, so if I happen to drop one it'll be posted here.

My theories on the possible drop location:
- Hall of grandmaster (it's a home to loads of mirrored gear people)
- Villa (general building style, was mentioned before but was related to Sceptre of God, however a Villa is more likely in my opinion)
- Palace map (Versailles Hall of Mirrors, this one is the most probable place imho)
- Atziri/Über Atziri (One of Atziri's clones uses a mirror and there is the Atziri related unique [which also has been quite often greeted with the "yaaay mirror drop" on global], Atziri's mirror)
- Gambler card only

But knowing GGG, they might have just decided to make it only drop from Core mala if you kill him with standard attacks with a fishing rod :3

P.S. please update the pics of gambler/cataclysm, with the ones I posted on the first page.

E: villa dropped the drunken aristocrat, so it no longer needs a confirmation.
Last edited by KillerB on Nov 1, 2015, 7:18:11 PM
I'm gonna update in bulk since there is an event in 30 minutes, I'm sure we all wanna play Darkshrine to find the new 8 cards that comes with that.

there are still sightings of corrupted Voltaxic card on reddit being reported, but the drop restrictions still aren't clear. Seems like they only drop off of exiles, cool stuff.

Was browsing the wiki and noticed the location of the new div card Volatile Power hadn't been found yet. Thought I'd jump in and say I found one in the Mines (can't remember if level 1 or 2) on Normal. Didn't think about it at the time so no screen shot, but thought I'd mention it here so people can try and confirm if they want.
"Alas, the one-man crusade of Torr Olgosso comes to an end. May his fervor for vengeance at being imprisoned inside of small boxes be remembered for all of time."
- Xedralya
Does the celestial Judiscar still drop in Fellshrine? or is it just in crypts lvl 2 now?

Edit: oh i just realized you typed that it is still unsure whether it still drops there. Sorry. Ignore my post.
Last edited by Eldyrus on Nov 2, 2015, 4:14:37 PM
"
djAMPnz wrote:

Was browsing the wiki and noticed the location of the new div card Volatile Power hadn't been found yet. Thought I'd jump in and say I found one in the Mines (can't remember if level 1 or 2) on Normal. Didn't think about it at the time so no screen shot, but thought I'd mention it here so people can try and confirm if they want.

Got one yesterday in the Excavation Map. I don't have screenshots because I found this topic after realizing that the location of this card was unknown in the wiki page.

I had Anarchy's Price drop from Antalie Napora in a Zana daily. My guess is that it's dropped only by archer exiles/bosses since it apparently also drops from Ironpoint the Forsaken in The Climb (which would probably mean the Thicket map boss also drops it).

Will there be a section added for non-conventional card drops for cards that drop from specific bosses, strongboxes, exiles, and such?

Spoiler
Yaay finally got something new :D

Lantador's Lost Love @ The Lower Prison CRUEL
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."
"
Lorazieh wrote:
I had Anarchy's Price drop from Antalie Napora in a Zana daily. My guess is that it's dropped only by archer exiles/bosses since it apparently also drops from Ironpoint the Forsaken in The Climb (which would probably mean the Thicket map boss also drops it).

Will there be a section added for non-conventional card drops for cards that drop from specific bosses, strongboxes, exiles, and such?

Spoiler

That's my recommendation, as well. Should be simple to make a section for it.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Just a theory but has anyone tried to equip a 5+ mirrored items and go around killing things? Seeing how lately there are items that introduces "equip 5+ more of x type of item" to gain some special effect. This might be something worth looking into?
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info